Dinner

She has angel eyes,
The devils grin,
And tattered wings

The sleek black limo pulled up in front of the metal gates of the compound

As I continued my way towards the vehicle, I saw the tall, fit frame of Louis climb out of the car.

He was dressed in a navy suit, a silk button up white shirt, and a pair of Oxford shoes. His black hair was freshly trimmed along with his beard, both styled in his own way.

His deep ocean eyes widened at the sight of me, before a devilish smirk broke out on his face.

"Good evening, Miss McKlee." He said as he took my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"Same to you, Mr Rolland." I replied in the same overly fancy tone.

We both looked into each other's eyes before breaking out into a fit of chuckles.

If there is one thing for sure Louis and I have in common, it's that we are no where near fancy

"Come on then." He says as he guides me to sit in the limo.

Louis got in after me, and seated himself at my side. Something I did not object to.

The entire journey to god knows where, we just sat and talked. About anything and everything. Just like old times.

"Where are we going?" I asked for the third time.

We've been driving for half an hour and he hasn't said a word about where we're going.

"You'll see." He replies with a grin.

"My god your annoying!" I sigh as I dramatically lean back.

"Annoyingly charming." He corrects, with that same shit eating grin.

I just roll my eyes and ignore his chuckles. We drove for another fifteen minutes, over what felt like gravel, before coming to a stop.

The driver came around and opened the door, then Louis got out, straightened down his suit, before offering me his hand.

I took it with a small smile, and with his help, got out of the limo.

The sight I saw was by far not what I was expecting...

"You brought me to the peer?" I asked as I scanned our surroundings.

"Well, it's a nice night, the beach is right there, and I've got us a table booked at that restaurant, riiiiight there." He points towards Diana's Delight.

It's a famous restaurant here in Blackpool, which opened after the death of Princess Diana. Inside, there are world class menus cooked by expert chefs.

It is filled with nature decorations. Things like bamboo and elephant pictures, and a sunset painted across the back wall. The tables covered with silk white clothes and the chairs a dark oak wood with little cushions on the bottom. Candles littered the room and tables despite the crystal chandelier hanging from the sky high ceiling.