Firehouse 19|1

Denki POV:

I yawned carrying my duffel bag my hair in a ponytail, and my uniform on.

The jacket made for my uniform and black jeans and a white T-Shirt.

I was the new PIC since something happened to the old one or some shit.

Not my business.

I walked into the garage seeing the rig I was gonna be riding on. 'Ambulance 3 huh?'I thought walking into the firehouse not being seen then slipped into the chiefs office.

"Chief Aizawa." I said he looked up at me his hair tied back neatly the black eyes piercing through my soul.

"Welcome to 19, your partner is Ashido Mina." he said before looking back down at his paper work and then at his computer.

I nodded heading to the locker room still not being seen yet until i entered the locker room.

About 6 heads snapped and eyes landed on me. I felt a blush creep onto my face.

"Um...I'm Denki Kaminari the new PIC." I finished as a pinked haired women approched me.

"So, your my new boss huh?" she said looking me up and down. "W-well you don't have to call me that!" i said my cheeks burning.

She giggled, "He's adorable!" she said pulling me further into the room everyone introducing themselves.

Thats when a ash blond walked in. He looked at me. "He's the new PIC?" he said looking me up and down. Mina nodded.

"I'm Katsuki Bakugou, Captian on truck 81." He said the husky voice.

"Denki Kaminari." I said extending my arm. He took it and shook it.

He walked me to my locker. "This is yours, if you need anything at all I'm in my office." He said as he walked off and Mina came back.

She whistled softly, "I'm gonna show you your bunk." She said as she helped me put my stuff into my locker.

I smiled "Thanks Mina." I said she pursed her lips. "Ashido is fine." She said patting a bunk then sitting on the one next to it.

I sat down and we talked until it happened.

Ambulance 3, gun shot wound corner of Cleveland ave.

We both rushed to the rig Ashido hoping in the drivers and me in the passenger.

She drove to the Conor were we saw 2 gun shot victims

We both got out grabbing our bags.

We rushed over and started treating the victims.

I turned my radio on, "Ambo 3 to main this is PIC Denki Kaminari, we need a second ambo to the corner of Cleveland ave."

I finished.

"Main to ambo 3 another ambo is on your way." They finished.

A couple minutes later a second ambo showed.

They got out and Ashido joined me.

That's when we heard gun shots flying over our heads.

The other ambo left the patient and booked it.

I groaned ducking down turning on my radio.

"Ambo 3 to main! I'm calling in a 10-1 gunshots fired!" I said.

That's when I heard a gun click then it being place against the back of my head.

"If he dies so do you." A voice said.

A small squeak left Ashido. I turned my head.

"I SWEAR TO GOD ILL BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF." He yelled.

"Hey! You have to let us treat him!" I yelled back.

Once he finally let us do our job with the gun at my head.

The patient started seizing. That's when I felt the gun leave my head.

I looked to see him pointing it at Ashido.

"Fix him.." he blurted out his voice cracking.

"HEY! YOU POINT THAT BACK AT ME!" I shouted. He pointed at me.

I put my hand over the other and began cpr. That's when truck and squad and engine came.

He got up to run. "HELL NO SIT YOUR ASS DOWN." I shouted, extending my leg tripping him still doing Chest compressions.

Bakugou jumped out of truck running over pinning him down.

"Ambo 3 to main, we need a backup ambo. Ambo 67 left when gunshots were fired." I said into my radio.

"Another Ambo is on your way."

A couple minutes passed and another ambo showed up.

We got our patient on a stretcher and headed to the hospital.

After getting back from the hospital.

I groaned flopping down on my bunk.
"That was one hell of a call." I said to Ashido who was sitting next to me.

She sighed. "You were so cool under pressure!" She squealed. I smiled.

We walked into the common room were Squad 4, engine 91, and truck 81 were all there.

"Well if it isn't the paramedic of the hour!" The black haired male said.

Hanta Sero he was a lieutenant on Squad 4.

I laughed softly, "Just doing my job." I said.

"Well there another job for you." Kirishima said, engine lieutenant.

I looked at him. He smirked.

"Lunch duty." He said pushing past me putting a pot in my hand.

I felt a growl leave my throat. "Y'know yea I'll cook." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Wooo! That's my partner!" Ashido said walking behind the counter with me helping.

We finished a couple minutes later.

"Lunch!" I said they all came rushing in.

They all took there plates and sat at the table.

I sat down next to Ashido and Hanta, and across from Bakugou.

Ambo 3 person down for unknown causes.

The bells rung. I groaned putting my plate down and rushing to the Ambo with Ashido.

'This is gonna be a long shift'

Word Count-931