Sleepless Nights

-Katsuki-

I was asleep, Denki by my side. That was until he shot up causing me to wake up. I looked at him and he was crying, drenched in sweat, and breathing shallowly, almost as if he couldn't breathe.

It's been happening ever since Kamryn died. He's woken up from nightmares for weeks now.

I sat up rubbing his back. "It's okay Denki, calm down," I whispered. He shook his head leaning against me, "Deep breaths, in through your nose, out through your mouth." I coed and he followed my instructions and calmed down.

He wiped his face and got up. "I'm gonna shower," he mumbled, his voice raspy. I nodded and got up, he ran his showed water and I used the bathroom.

I didn't have a shift the next day so I wasn't worried about being tired during the morning.

I yawned and pulled myself onto the counter as Denki stepped into the shower.

"You can go back to sleep, I'm sorry for waking you again," he whispered under his breath. I smacked my lips "Oh hush. I don't care, I'm going to always be up to help you." I said and he sighed "Are you sure you don't wanna go back to sleep?" he asked, I rolled my eyes "Yea I'm sure."

He showered for a little longer before getting out and getting dressed.

We sat on the bed in silence for a while, "Kat." he whispered, I looked up from my book and at him, "Yeah?"

"I wanna go to therapy."

I felt a small smile tug at my lips.

"Great. I'm glad you gonna reach out and get help, I'm proud of you," I said and he laid his head in my lap.

He let out a huff as he looked up at me "Yeah, I guess so," I leaned down kissing his forehead, "You'll get better, it's gonna take time. It ain't gonna be easy either." I said as he nods.

"Thank you. Katsuki." has said I nodded and ran my fingers through his hair.

He yawned and laid back down, I put my book away and laid down. We soon both ended up falling back to sleep.

-Denki-

I woke up the next morning. Katsuki was still asleep.
I got up and went to the bathroom doing my routine then went back to the bedroom.

I grabbed my phone and left a kiss on Katsuki's forehead before leaving for the living room.

About an hour or so later Katsuki came into the living room and sat next to me putting his head on my shoulder.

"Feel better?" He asked and I nodded. There was a knock at the door, Katsuki got up and went to see, "Denki, it's Monoma, he's at the door for you." He said coming back and sitting down.

Monoma had been one of my friends who worked as a police at Department 81.

"Hey Monoma, what's happening?" I said as I walked to the door. He handed me a basket full of stuff "From your friends down at department 81," he said handing it to me, I smiled and took it.

"Thanks, Monoma, I hope you aren't getting mushy on me," I said teasingly, he rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Nah, I'm not, just being nice," he said and I nodded.

"Seriously though, I hope you feel better," he said and I smiled and nodded "Thank," he hugged me and then left.

There were snacks, a blanket, body washes, lotions, and lots of good stuff in the basket. I sat it on the kitchen counter and then sat back down with Katsuki.

"I think I want to go back to work next week," I said, he looked at me and nodded, he leaned down pressing a kiss on my lips.

I kissed back and we pulled away, "I'm proud of you,"

I smiled and leaned more into him. 'How did I get so lucky with him.?'