Were getting out of this

Denki-

I had started therapy with Aizawas's husband, Hizashi, the man he's successful. He's a chief at the police department and a therapist?

He recommended I wait 3 more weeks then I could go back to work.

He said I should go to the gym, plant, try going on walks, anything that would distract me.

Now it was time to go back to work. I walked into the common room everyone already sitting down eating breakfast.

Kaylie and Ashido talking, well, Kaylie talking her ear off.

"Anyways I was thinking about getting my nose pierced after shift today, you should come, I know you wanna get your ears pierced right?" She said as I quietly crept in and sat next to Ashido.

"It was her belly button," I said and they both jumped. Ashido squealed and jumped on me causing everyone to get rowdy rushing over to us.

I laughed as I finally got up and hugged everyone before sitting down, everyone sat at the table and I got a plate.

Sero had cooked, he was always making some New Mexican foods for us to taste, and I always loved it.

He made chicken tamales today, 10/10 highly would recommend 10/10.

I was eating and everything was good, Kaylie of course..had to stay with us for the next couple of shifts.

After I was finished I stayed at the table and caught up with everyone.

Kaylie was less bitchy this time around. She was chill as she and Kirishima spoke everyone talking whenever they wanted to add onto something.

Katsuki came in and kissed my cheek before sitting down next to me. Kaylie saw and lifted an eyebrow. "You two together?" She said Katsuki nodded.

She didn't say anything and turned back to the conversation at hand.

We all were pretty lost in conversation, the door opened and Monoma and his partner TetsuTetsu walked in.

"Bakugo, truck 81 was at the hostage situation and you and squad 4 performed a rope rescue correct?" Monoma asked and Bakugo and Sero nodded.

"Me and Tetsu had arrested the man, but he broke out of prison and it's most likely he's coming after you two or his ex. So TetsuTetsu and I are going to be at your scenes and have a police car parked outside of your houses, etc. Just for safety measures."

They both nodded taking that in.

Monoma walked over hugged me and ruffled my hair, "Good to see you back in uniform Kaminari," I smiled and nodded "Thanks, glad to be back." I said just as the bells rang.

~~

Today was Kaylie's last shift with us, I hate to admit it, but I've warmed up to her, and it was fun having her around.

Me her and Ashido had been doing inventory, me reading off everything Ashido making sure it was there and Kaylie putting it away.

"Okay and that's it, we're done," I said and they both nodded as we got up to go chill.

We walked to the common room and we sat down on the couch watching TV.

I had ended up dozing off but I was awakened by Ashido shaking me. "C'mon Denki hurry up. We've got an important call, it's an emergency." She said pulling me by my arm.

Everyone was rushing around getting ready, they seemed like they had been in distress.

Kaylie was already at the wheel waiting for us, I got in the passenger and Ashido got in the back and opened the small window so she could talk to us.