Friends?|4

Bakugou:

The feeling of pressure on my chest constant.

Water? No tears, constantly dripping on my face.

I can barley move, I can't see and I can't hear.

That's when I felt a poke in my right arm. I gasp waking up opening my eyes.

I saw Denki still pressing on my chest tears dripping down his face.

"What the hell happened?" I said his attention turning towards me.

"Holy shit! He's fine! He's awake!" He said putting an air mask over my face.

He helped me up walking me to the ambulance.

He sat me down on the bench.

"Kaminari what the hells going on?" I said taking the mask off.

"Um you guys went into a fire and everyone hit you came back, then the smoke went black, then the house collapsed.

He said wiping his face. "I've still gotta take you to the hospital because you lost consciousness." He said closing the doors as Mina started driving.

We made it to the hospital I got my check up then we went back to the firehouse.

I walked in and going to my office.
I looked up at Momo walkinf pasted.

"Momo, can you tell Kaminari to come to my office?" I said she nodded and left.

A few minutes later Kaminari walked in.

"You wanted to see me?" He said a book in his hand. I nodded patting a spot on my bed.

He walked in and sat down, "what's up? Did you need anything?" He said.

I nodded, "Why were you crying at the fire?" I said looking at him.

He shrugged, "I don't know, watching them come out without you, then the house fell in." He blushed a little.

"You scared me." He said looking at me.

I ruffled his hair. "What do I tell ya earlier?" I said smiling down at him.

"Don't worry, but it's hard not to worry." He said.

I sat down putting my arm around his shoulder.

"You constantly running into fires, I don't even know why I'm so worried. It just.." he said trailing off.

"Just shut up, firefly. I'm gonna be fine. I've got multiple people looking out for me. You and Ashido ready heal me."

I said Kaminari slowing his breath. "I promise you, I will always come back out of fires." I said sticking my pinky out.

He smiled connecting his pinky with mine.

I smiled back "You can stay in here, I'm doing paperwork anyways." I said getting up walking back to my desk.

He nodded taking his book and opening it back up.

I smiled, after about 30 minutes the bells rang.

Ambulance 3 child in distress

I looked at him and smiled "Good luck." I said he nodded and ran out.

A couple hours later they came back.
Kaminari walked into my office and flopped down on my bed.

"Father drugs his 3 year old daughter." He said putting his hands up.

I looked at him, "How does that sound for a headline?" He said sitting up a little.