Cursed|5

Denki:

I sighed walking in to the Firehouse with Sero.

We had been talking about who knows what.

He opened the door holding it open, I walked in waiting on him.

He walked in after me and we walked to the locker room.

I looked at all the people in there.

Bakugou, Izuku, Momo, and Kirishima.

I walked to my locker which was by bakugous.

"Hey Firefly." He said yawning. I looked at him thinking of nickname.

"Blasty! That's a good nickname for you!" I said looking at him.

He was taking his shirt off. He looked at me once he got it off. "How?" He said his biceps flexing slightly.

"Your short temper, plus your eyes. Kinda remind me of explosions." I said smiling.

He blushed slightly. "Yea whatever. Call me Blasty or whatever you fucking said." He said turning back to his locker.

I smiled then changed. I went to the common room then sat down waiting on Ashido to get there.

A couple minutes later she walked in and sat down next to me.

"Gmorning Denki." She said smiling. "Hey Ashido." I said pushing her a plate of bacon and eggs.

She took the plate and started eating.

Hanta walked in and sat down next to her kissing her head.

The bells rung

Ambulance 3, squad 3, truck 81, engine 91. Factory Fire.

We all got up running to the rigs. Ashido started driving the trucks not far behind us.

We both got out looking at the fire in front of us.

"I'm don't want them to go in there.." she said biting her bottom lip while clenching the bag.

I put my hand on her shoulder, watching truck and squad walk up the ladder to the roof, engine going in through the front with the hose.

"Chief! We've got a victims up here!" Hanta said yelling down at him.
"If you can, spear us the medics!" Bakugou yelled after

Aizawa turned to us "You two! Suit up your going up!" He said walking to the truck.

We both followed as he passed us our gear.

It had been just like truck, squads, and engine. Our names stitched in the back.

We went to the ladder getting ready to climb up.

Bakugou looked down at us and signaled for us to come up.

We started walking up the ladder as we got to the top we saw the victim.

We were about to head over to him when Bakugou an Hanta walked up to us.

"Be careful," they said we nodded.

We had started treating the patients, when all our radios went off.

"Engine Lieutenant Eijirou Kirishima to all units. There is a active shooter in the building.!" The radio then stopped.

Bakugou and Hanta both shared glares before nodding.

"Momo, Jirou. You too come over here." Bakugou said. They walked over to him standing in front of us.

"Todoroki, Tokoyami. Here." Hanta said those two coming in front of us.

That's when we heard music.

We all looked up to see the shooter. He started shooting everywhere randomly. All of us ducking.