Im back!|6

Bakugou:

I groaned walking into the firehouse, I can't wait till Denki gets back.

The PIC that's here right now has been all over my dick.

I walked into the locker to be greeted with the same perky bitch.

"Good morning Bakugou!" Kaylie said pressing her hands together.

I grunted and walked pasted her to my locker.

That's when I heard a shriek from my side.

"Ahh! Your back!" Ashido said jumping into Denkis arms.

I looked over at them, Denki holding Ashido while she was smothering him.

He smiled then walked to his locker. I scoffed when he didn't say anything to me.

He laughed then wrapped his arms around my neck hugging me, I smirked hugging him back.

Kaylie looked over at us glaring.

She walked over, "So your the original?" She said. He turned his head a little and nodded.

"PIC Denki Kaminari, at your service."he said putting his hand out.

She walked past bumping his shoulder.

Denki turned and looked at me, I smirked "Don't worry about it,firefly, she just jealous that you hugged me." I said.

He nodded, "I hope your right Blasty." He said before leaving and shutting his locker.

I smiled a little then walked into the common room after Denki.

I sat down on the couch watching tv until the bells rung.

Truck 81, Ambulance 4, engine 91, squad 4, House Fire.

We all got up, since Kaylie was still with us she was coming with.

We had been driving, when we stopped at the house on fire.

We all got out and ready. The medics walked over to us setting up.

Me and Hanta went over to them. "Good luck Bakugou!" Kaylie said. I nodded.

Denki walked over to me hugging me, he looked up at me, "Come back out alive Blasty." He said. I smiled an ruffled his hair softly. "Promise I will firefly." I said winking then walking off with Hanta.

We walked in fire immediately warming me up.

"Tsuyu with me." I said walking up the stairs her following behind me.

We got up there finding the kid, Tsuyu reached under the bed trying to grab the kid. She came back an shook her head.

"She won't come to me." She said catching her breath.

I looked at the smoke. "Get out. I'm right behind you." I said she gave an worried expansion.

"I'm sorry Caption but I can't do that." She said looking at me.

I sighed then turned back to her. "That's an order!" I said. She shook her head.

"Then it an order I have to disobey sir!" She said.

I nodded the crawled under seeing the little girl.

"Hey..what's your name kid?" I said looking at her, her brown hair sticking to her face.

"M-my name is Amaya..." she mumbled, "I-I'm scared.." she said coughing.

I smiled at her pulling my mask off.

"Hey, my names Katsuki..I need you to come with me," I said handing her the mask.

She nodded putting it on an letting me pick her up.

Tsuyu lead the way out as I walked with her.

"Close your eyes an count to ten ok?" I said as we made our way down the stairs. She nodded.

I walked into the cold winter air, jeez I hate this.

Amaya opened her eyes an gasped, "Katsuki! It's snowing!!" She said jumping down an looking at me.

"Yea, come on let's go talk to my friends Ashido and Denki." I said taking her hand.

She nodded as she sat down on the stretcher.

Denki smiled at her.

Denki:

"Hey kid," I said smiling at her, she didn't say anything then looked up to Bakugou.

He nodded then looked at me, "She's shy." He said. I nodded.

"Well, I'm denk-" she cut me off, "Are you pikachu!?" She said.

I smiled then nodded, "Yep! That's me."

She smiled then messed around with the lighting bolt in my hair as I put her face mask on.

She smiled, and reached out to me as I closed the ambo doors.

We drove to the hospital. "Where's Katsuki!" She said. Not going with the doctors.

I pulled my radio out. "Uh- kaminari to Bakugou." I said

"Go for bakugou." He said through the radio.

"Uh..I need help with Amaya." I said.

"Alright on my way" he said.

A couple minutes later he was there.

Me an Katsuki both took Ambo 4 and Truck 81 out of service.

We stayed with Amaya for the check up.
We had been sitting in the waiting room.

I said getting tired. I laid my head on Katsuki's shoulder closing my eyes.

I felt him put his arms around my shoulder playing in my hair.

I sighed.

God I love this