Things happen for a reason|2

Denki POV:

We all had been sleeping until the bells had rung.

'Truck 81, Squad 4, Engine 91, Ambulance 3. House fire.

It finished all of us getting up and rushing to the rigs.

I yawned grabbing my jacket and getting into the Ambo ,Ashido driving.

We had been in front of the trucks leading the way.

Once we got there we got out grabbing the jump bag and other one, having the stretcher ready just in case.

"Momo! Deku! Todoroki! With me." Bakugou said putting his mask on leading the way into the fire.

For some reason I started to fidget.

'Why am I so nervous.' I kept thinking to myself.

I couple minutes passed and they finally came back out. Todoroki carrying a little girl Midoryia a little boy. And Bakugou a mother.

I felt relief wash over me as he laid the mother now.

The two kids had been fine we got them some oxygen.

"Her airway is crisp I can't do it." Ashido said putting down the tube.

"Here let me." I said switching spots with her. They all gathered around as I grabbed the tube.

I got in and put the thingy on the tube giving her air.

"Let's get her to the hospital now." I said as we put the stretcher in the back off the rig and I drove off Mina in the back with the kids.

We dropped her off and decided to grabbed donuts for everyone then head back.

We walked in "Donuts.!" I said as they all came racing in.

"Good thing we got ours first." Ashido said as we sat down on the couch. I nodded.

Kirishima and Sero sat next to us.

We all had been taking. It had been getting dark so we all went to our bunks.

I laid down we had all been in our pajamas.

I fell asleep letting the darkness take over my vision.

Bakugou:

I woke up to the sound of those damn bells going off. I groaned sitting up.

"Annoying ass bells."

Ambulance 3, person in distress

I looked out my office window to see Denki sitting up grabbing his jacket.

I blushed, getting up and walking into the common room.

The paramedics walked in Ashido putting her belt on.

Denki walked pasted me tying his hair into a ponytail.

He grabbed a two cups of coffee in the to go cups and they left.

Ashido:

I yawned taking a sip of coffee as Denki drove.

"Y'know sometimes I don't like being woken up out of my sleep." I said looking at him. He laughed quietly.

I looked at the black nose ring he had. I smiled.

"Hoop huh?" I said he chuckled.

"Thinking about getting my lip." He said turning the rig.

"You should go for it! I'm going to get my belly button pierced You come with me!" I said looking at him.

He nodded.