Lets go for a Ride|3

Denki:

White lights were all I could see. Needles being jabbed into my skin.

I didn't know what was happening.

It's like I can't breath, constants foot steps being heard.

That rush, the patch of blood on my side.

I let out a hiss of pain feeling the needles.

And like always ends, the knife being held to my throat. Slitting it.

I woke up covered in sweat. I sighed getting up and ready for work.

I yawned, I feel restless, like I didn't sleep at all.

I opened the doors walking into the locker room laying down on one of the benches.

"Hm? Denki? How are you today?" Mina said.

I yawned sitting up, "You didn't even put your hair up!" She pointed out.

I shrugged "Just didn't get a lot of sleep last night." I said pulling my shirt off..

Bakugou, Kirishima, and Sero walked in.

"Hey Kaminari!" Sero said "Hey" I said yawning softly.

I grabbed my black t-shirt putting it on.

"Get any sleep last night?" The locker next to me opened as Bakugou said that.

"Barley, probably just stress from the first day." I said stretching.

He put his hand on my shoulder squeezing it slightly.

"It'll get better Kami." He said before closing his locker then walking away.

I nodded grabbing my jacket and walking into the common room with Ashido.

We both got breakfast, then we sat down with Sero.

Just as I was about to eat.

Ambulance 3, truck 81, engine 91, squad 4, hostage assistant.

We all got up rushing to the rigs Aizawa not to far behind us.

I got in the rig Ashido driving. I yawned.

"What do we do at a hostage situation?" I said yawning.

"Either wait for a fire to start or just take care of the patients." She said pulling in we're all the police were.

We both got out walking over to the Lieutenant.

"Lieutenant, any patients?" She said. He nodded.

"Yea there a little girl over there with a paper cut, get her a bandage, or whatever it is that you guys do."

"Are yo-" I covered her mouth taking her back to the rig.

She crossed her arms, then we both looked up at the window.

"Send the fire trucks back!" A man said a gun pointed at a girls head.

"Jaden we can't do that and you know it." I women said through a megaphone.

We were told to go back in the rig in case they were to start shooting.

The two children came running out. "Our big sister is still in there!" One of the girls cried running to the rig.

We got out opening the back of the doors.

Chief came over to us.
"Take care of them please?" Aizawa said we nodded as Bakugou and Sero came over to us.

"Chief we can do a rope rescue, he's not by the window anymore." Sero said Bakugou nodding.

"That might actua-" Ashido cut in "Hanta are you insane!?" Aizawa looked at her.

Sero kissed the top of her head "I promise I'll be ok." He said.

They went and talked to the police telling their plan.

I felt worry rushing through me. I went up to chief standing next to him.

Bakugou and Sero carried the latter until they were on the side of the building.

They climbed all the way up to the roof until they set the ropes up and began going down.

The girl looked desperate for them to hurry up.

That's when the man with the gun came back.

They both stopped. Tears started streaming down Ashidos face.

I felt my heart shatter.

Where they gonna get caught? What's gonna happen to them? Is Bakugou gonna be ok?

Those questions rang over and over in my head.

I covered my mouth watching Bakugou go down a little more.

The man looked me dead in my eyes then looked up and saw them.

And just as he was about to pull the trigger, something knocked him down, with. Water..?

I looked over to engine to see Kirishima and the hose.

I felt a sighed of relief as Bakugou grabbed her and they made it back to the roof.

"Kaminari, Mina! Get the stretcher!" Aizawa said. I snapped out of my daze running over to the ambo grabbing the stretcher.

They slid down the latter. Meeting us half way.

I felt a sigh of relief feeling bakugous hand brush my slightly.

The girl had been fine and we all went back to the house.

Sero had been comforting Ashido. I smiled and went outside sitting down in the back of the ambo.

I was filling paperwork as there was a knock on the door.

I looked up to see Bakugou.

"Can I sit?" He said I nodded moving over he sat down.

He looked at me. "Kirishima said you were about to cry at the last call." He said.

I nodded, "You guys scared me." I said

He smirked, "I should be worrying about you dummy, your the one who's always at gunpoint. He said throwing his arm around my shoulder.

I sighed, "Still, try not to die idiot." I said putting down my clip board.

He smirked "Don't worry about me firefly." He said getting winking before walking away.

I blushed a little. I smiled before getting up and walking back in.

We all started getting ready for bed, I had just got done showering when Bakugou walked in.

"Hey Firefly." He said drying off his hair then started getting dressed.

"Hey," I said drying off and getting dressed.

Then putting me nose ring back in. I smiled before walking to my bunk.

I laid down falling asleep.

Word Count-957