🌺Chapter 2🌺

"The sinner gets burned everyday to save his angel from the slightest flame."

As soon as the car stopped infront of the big mansion she ran inside it without caring about anything made him slightly chuckle

"Y/nah.. where did you went hmm...? You got me worried. "
The old lady in her late 40's said to her who rubbed her pink cheeks not to let them know she cried she went and sat on the kitchen counter and smiled at the lady.

"I went to get notes from one of my friends that's why Minnie.."
She lied and looked down because she wasn't capable of doing that to anyone but today she is doing it because she doesn't want the old lady to worry about her.

"Is it..?"
The old lady asked again gaining a nod from her. She suddenly bowed down which made y/n to look back at whom she bowed.

"Good evening Mr.Kim"
Her soul shivered when he locks his dark orbs with her. She turned towards her minnie and closed her eyes thinking about the things happened today.

"Eat your dinner and get back to study."
He said with his cold and stern voice which made her roll her eyes.

"Always bossy around me.. As if I would obey you Jerk."
She mumbled which made the lady laugh and ruffle her hair.

"Sweety..You shouldn't speak Ill about Mr.Kim.. he is really a nice man."
The lady said caressing her cheeks with a lovely smile.

"But...he always hurts me Minnie..! He is the reason why my brother-"
her words were cutted off due to her sobs. New set of tears dripped down here cheeks thinking about her brother.

"Not all the story comes to an end without a flashback. So you better know the full story and accuse him until then...he is not at fault."
Said a stern voice with a slight anger. She snapped her head towards him with anger but her anger washed away when she saw the person who stood there with his suitcase at the side and a cover full of plushies and chocolates.