🌺Chapter 6🌺

KIM ENTERPRISES  :

J   A   P  A  N

He was working in his laptop when suddenly he heard the sound of the door of his cabin cracked upon and entered the little girl being a crying mess.

He took away his hands from the laptop as she rushed towards him and sat on his lap crying while snuggling her face in his neck.

"It's okay..You will win next time..Mi Vida."
He said as soon as he saw her silver medal hanging loosely on her neck.  It means she lost in the finals. But she never cried for a losing a game. She is a sportive girl. He caressed her hair and patted her back comforting her.

"losing a match isn't something we should cry about.. You will win the next time for sure. Learn from your mistakes my princess. "

He said but paused when she looked at him with her puffy cheeks and red bloodshot eyes. She sniffed and shook her head as a No.

"She didn't win it in a proper manner."
She uttered those words almost like a whisper and continued with her cries.

He cupped her cheeks in his warm and large palms to see those beautiful purplish blue eyes now lost their shine due to her uncontrollable tears. He pulled her towards his chest and hugged her while swirling in his chair as if rocking a baby which made her calm down.

"Tell me what happened princess."

FLASHBACK

"Welcome to the 2022 Summer Olympics Games Badminton Tournament"
The MC announced in the mic with lots of enthusiasm and energy which made the crowd to get more interested and eager to watch the match.

"First match between Seoul vs Tokyo. I request the players to enter the court."

"C'mon Y/N.  I know you will do well. All the Best for your match. You remember everything I told you right..?"

The person asked to which she nodded and smiled at him. He patted her head lovingly and encouraged her with a hug.

"I'll not let you down Coach."
She said making her coach smile. He nodded his head mouthing 'I know.' Soon she entered the court ready to play the match.

"Park Y/N from Seoul  .Vs.  Taiga Yuki from Tokyo"

Thinteresting match was soon ended by her winning the match and stormed towards her coach with a smile. A few more matches and she will come to final.

After a Few Hours

"Welcome back everyone...The Summer Olympics Games Badminton Tournament Finale is about to start. I request the finalists to come into the court.

"Okay...Y/N..The time has come. Give your best. Fight till the end..!!"
Her coach encouraged her with cheerful words and stepped outside of the lobby were the players would rest. Suddenly she heard a girl's voice hissing in pain. She went towards the girl and to her surprise it was her opponent who is gonna play against her.