🌺Chapter 14🌺

Entering into the mansion her steps were stopped by a maid who called out for her.

"Young Miss..Master wanted to see you. He is in his study room."

The maid's words made her blood ran cold. She froze in her place when she heard that. The man who was kind of sneaking in his own mansion to avoid seeing her finally wanted to see her. Is something wrong going on..? Why would he call her all out of a sudden.

Still standing froze in her place she stood there but her trance broken when the maid called again.

"Young miss..?"

"Okay..I'll go and see him."
She said as she first stormed towards her room to keep her sports bag down and went to freshen up before going to his study room.

After a few minutes she found herself standing before his study room so nervous to knock. Is he gonna scold her..or worse hit her..? But he never did.! And she believed he will never do those things.

Gulping hard she knocked on the door softly receiving a stern voice saying 'come in.' She shrugged off her negative thoughts and took a deep breathe before entering the study room.

There he stood..looking at the sun setting down as it was time for the moon to arrive. She knows very well that the man who was standing there turning his back at her already has came to know about her presence but still wouldn't turn to look at the desperate girl who was longing to see those cavernous dark orbs of his.

"You don't wish to play anymore..? Or do you want me to send you to the states..?"
His deep voice spoke which made a shiver run down her spine. She was longing to hear it but defined not this cold voice of his. It hurting her more than his silence.

"Or maybe you are distracted by that so called childhood sweetheart of yours..? I'm not spending my money for your worthless thoughts but the game."

"Your coach told me about your so called progress in playing like a beginner. Your grades are going down the hill. What was your maths mark in last exam..?"

"37 out of 100"

"Do you call it a mark..? Shame on you.! In next exam I want you to score more Marks.! Now go and bring your study materials. You'll daily study after you finish your practice. "

"Remember what I told you in the beginning..?"

"If I dont want the people to look upon me..Then I should raise my standards..to the level they can never think of."

"And where is so your so called level and standards now.? A beginner level..am I right.?"