🌺Chapter 12🌺

"Nothing big..Just wanted to inform you that I'm taking my sweetheart with me."

As soon as he heard those words from jungkook his fist clenched tightly turning pale. His cavernous gaze roamed at the man smirking at him which made him clench his jaws tightly.

"She isn't fucking going anywhere. "
He said through gritted teeth which made the man chuckle sarcastically.  The little girl stood there silently with her head hung low.

"We aren't here for getting your permission Mr.Kim..It's just an information."
Jungkook said and held her hand in his and was ready to storm out from that place but was stopped by his deep loud voice which made the fragile girl to flinch hard.

"Don't you fucking dare to step out of this fucking mansion park y/n.!"
His voice echoed in the silent mansion which made a shiver ran down her spine. She clutched Jungkook's hand tightly which she was holding which made jungkook to understand her fear. He clenched his jaw and looked at the angel like man..now completely changed into his demon form.

"Don't fucking raise your voice Kim. She is getting scared because of you.!"
Jungkook said through gritted teeth and turned around towards the devil in angel form.

Taehyung looked at her who was sweating furiously and was sobbing slowly which made his hardened gaze soften looking at the petite trembling girl.

He walked towards her and stood infront of her towering her small frame. He cleared his throat indirectly asking her to look at him but she didn't raise her head still looking at the polished white marble floor admiring the emptiness in it.

He took her chin softly with his fore finger and made her look at him. His gaze softened looking at her glossy eyes which made his heart clench badly in pain. He suspired and looked at her again slowly caressing her hair.

"I'm sorry for what happened today. Go back to your room we can talk there."
His spoke softly which spread a warmth around her. But she slightly hissed in pain when she felt her palm to get squeezed tightly by the tight hold of jungkook which made him angry. Jungkook was badly hurted but was more than angry just by seeing them. His whole body emitted heat and was burning with jealousy.

He glared at jungkook but that man was least concerned about his dagger like glares which made him snap his head at him and spoke through gritted teeth.

"Leave her hand. You're hurting her."
His deep hoarse voice spoke and jungkook realized it and hold her firmly but not tightly which would hurt her. But neither he was letting her hand go.

"She'll come with me and you can't stop that Kim."
Jungkook said which made his last amount of patience to bid goodbye and ran out of the window.

He grabbed Jungkook's collar tightly in his clutch and glared hard at him. Which made jungkook mad too. He clutched Taehyung's collar and tight as taehyung held his.  Both the men was not lesser than each other.