🌺Chapter 3🌺

"The sinner dies when he sees his angel in pain."

"Princess

"Princess..? What happened..? Are you alright sweety..?"
Namjoon asked with a worried expression while seeing her. Seeing her swollen lips and reddened skin he tried to touch her cheeks which made her hiss.

Hot tears rolled down her cheeks when she felt her whole body with a burning sensation and difficulty in breathing.

"She is allergic to Soybeans.! Let's call Jin..!!"
Taehyung said as he took out his phone dialing his friend's number who is a doctor.

He carried in bridal style rushing towards her room and laid her there on the bed.

When she was struggling a lot to breathe properly he held her palms in his softly and looked into her eyes.

"Nothing...It's Nothing..You are alright.. Take a deep breath. Inhale and exhale. You are alright..Nothing will happen to you..I won't let anything happen to you. "

He said holding her wet cheeks and wiped her tears. He was consoling her while he himself was so scared about her.

Namjoon looked at his brother with a surprised expression. He never knew that his cold brother was so soft for someone. It was the first time he witnessed his brother being worried for someone.

"What happened ? Is everything okay..?"
Jin rushed inside with his brief case to the Kim Mansion. He was shocked to see Namjoon there but it wasn't the good time for reunion as he stormed towards the suffering little girl.

"Someone added Soybeans in the food. She is allergic to Soybeans..!"
Taehyung uttered with his voice filled with anger. Jin's eyes widened hearing it as he took his brief case and started doing the necessary things.

"You guys please go out for a bit.  I'll call you when it's done.. "
Jin said as he looked at his brothers.  Their expression was clearly saying that they were worried. They nodded their head hesitantly and left out.

After a few minutes Jin called them inside and gave few medicines for her before leaving the mansion. 

"You go and take rest Hyung..I'll take care of her."
He said as he sat on the bed pulling her sleeping figure towards his chest and caressed her hair.