🌺chapter 7🌺

"She is the daughter of Japan's biggest Businessman. Her name is Sana. She is just determined to play in the Olympics which made her choose illegal path and take drugs which are banned. Our commitee members tried to tell these but her father threatened us with our company saying that he will seal it. That's why we made her the winner."

The man said the truth which made him more angry and she held onto his blazer pulling it which made him look at the little girl. Her glossy eyes made him clench his tightly as he held her small tiny hands in his palm and stormed out from that place with her.

"Steve.. send me the details of  Sana corporation in Japan."
He said through his phone and cutted the call.

The whole car ride was silent.  She staring at his ethereal face and blinks her lashes in disbelief that how could he be so breathtakingly handsome.

She nervously tugged his blazer gaining his attention and looked at him with her worried eyes who just sighed and made her sit on the lobby of SANA Corporation.

Taking out two chocolate bars from his blazers he gave it to her and pecked her forehead.

"You stay here I'll be back before you complete eating this chocolate.  Okay princess..?"
He said and she nodded in reply which made him suspire and leave the place and storm towards the CEO's office.

He entered inside the office without any excuse and walked like a powerful king he is with all his power.
The man who was checking out his files looked up startled seeing the dangerous yet powerful businessman in his office.

He immediately stood up from his place bowing at the ruthless mafia king who stood there with his soul shivering demeanor.

"Mr.V..you..how.. you are here..?"
The old man stuttered looking at the devil who took seat in a chair and sat with his legs above each other.

"How is life going Hiroshi nakamura..?"
He rasped out in his deep voice which made the old man shiver.

"It's good Mr.V"
He answered still nervous around the dangerous man.

"Well..what about your drug business and illegal stuffs.?"
He asked which made the old man terrified and drop down oh his knees.

"D-Did I offend you in anyways king.? Please forgive me if I did.."
The man begged which made him smirk. His dark eyes radiating a dangerous and venomous soul wrecking glances at the shivering and trembling old man.

"Is it a special ability of your family.?"

"Stealing and getting everything in a crooked way by tricking others.?"
He spoke through his gritted teeth while the old man was trembling under his gun which pointed towards his head.

"Ask your daughter to play the game without using her nasty tricks. Do you get that.? Or else I will end her so called game within a snap of my finger. Then she can never ever enter the court."