🌺Chapter 11🌺

FLASHBACK..

"Sir..I'm very sorry. We can't repair the tire. We need to go 12 miles to reach the town. "
the driver said and he looked at him with his cold gaze which made a shiver of fear run down the driver's body.

"Repair it so-"
he was cutted off when he saw someone skating towards his in full speed. He was slightly shocked and before anything could happen he held her waist and spun her body in a different way stopping her from hitting the car.

Her long hair flew in the air and everything felt like it was in slow motion for him. Because..she was looking like an angel..so beautiful.. beautiful is not even a word to express her beauty. She landed in his arms. Her head rested on his chest while his grip became firm over her waist.

Both of them breathing heavily.  She was breathing heavily because of the sudden action but he was breathing heavily because of her mesmerizing beauty.

He stood there completely shook as if he was casted into a spell. And that's when she looked up at him . Her big doe purplish blue eyes fascinated him. It was rarest color in eyes. He was still staring into her eyes and that's when she realized her position and stood straight and away from him.

The warmth he felt in that few minutes went away as soon as she was out of his embrace.  And he desired to have and hold the warmth forever and ever.

She bowed to him and asked sorry to him politely but he couldn't hear anything as he was so awestruck in her purplish blue eyes.

"Uhmm..excuse me..are you here.? Back to earth Mr." She said little loud and he came out of his trance.

"See..I'm really sorry. It was my fault that I didn't concentrate on the road and was about to hit you."
She said and he was already melted hearing her mesmerizing yet cute voice.

"It's okay..be careful next time."
He said so softly. He was never this soft ever in his life time. And hearing him speak this much politely to a little girl made his driver to choke on own breath. He coughed out loudly which gained the attention of both of them.

She saw his car and it's tire was punctured so she thought of helping him.

"It takes a lot of time to reach the mechanic shed  Mr- your name..?"
She asked and he smiled and reached his hands towards her for a shake and she accepted it smilingly.

"I'm Kimtaehyung..and you miss.?"
He asked as he was so curious to know more about the angel which was standing infront of him.

"I'm Park Y/N..nice to meet you Mr.Kim "
she said with a cute smile which made his heart to get a tingling sensation.

"Are you new to this place.?"
She asked and he nodded. As she was so kind and was rare girl to have a beautiful face and a beautiful heart she decided to help him.

"Come with me Tae. I'll help you. I'll ask my brother to help you reach your destination and meanwhile your driver can repair the car."

'Tae..? It's so cute..'
he thought in his mind while she was still speaking.

"Tae..is my plan okay.?"
She asked him taking him out of his trance. He didn't understand not even a single bit but just nodded his head.

"Hmm..let's go to my home now. I'll introduce my new friend to my brother."
She said excitedly and then turned her skating shoes towards her destination but again turned towards him with a sad pout.

"I'll skate and how you will come.?"
She asked him being worried and he was just staring at her without speaking while she made a thinking pout with her fingers on her chin. She snapped her finger when she got an idea.

"Oh Tae..I have a spare shoes. Do you know to skate?" She asked with a large excited eyes which was sparkling with expectations.

"No..I don't know to skate.  Can you please help me with it."
He said and she just forwarded her hands for him to hold it. Man..! He was waiting for it actually.  The man standing here is the ex-captain of his high school Ice skating hockey team.

He held her little hands which was perfect with his big hands. She intertwined her fingers with him and dragged him with her while he was just admiring her closer view.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Memories of his past with her. A few years back.. the first he met her. All those beautiful moments of his life came infront of his eyes. A sad chuckle left his lips thinking about them.

He punched the punching bag more harder which made his knuckles bruised. Sweat dripped from his forehead due to his hard workouts.

He wiped it with a towel and drank some water. Suddenly his phone rang which gained his attention.

"Taehyung..? Where are you..? Come back to the mansion right now..!"
He heard namjoon's voice slightly panicked . He ended the call and put on his shirt storming out of the gym.

He drove his car towards the mansion gates and stopped in the parking. Entering inside the mansion he saw two suit cases along with that stood the man he hates the most.

His dark brown eyes turn more darker when he gazed at them standing there together. 

"Oh..taehyung..You're back..?"
Namjoon came towards him and stood beside him.    Namjoon sensed the thick tension in the atmosphere by clearing his throat which gained Taehyung's attention towards him.

"What happened hyung..?"
His uttered in his deep voice which gained her attention.

"Oh..You're back..? Then we can go early."
Jungkook spoke and held her small hands into his and smiled at her. She looked at the person who was standing infront of them. Her gaze locked with his for a second which she broke immediately by looking down and hid her small self behind jungkook which made him chuckle and side hug her. Watching this his anger only increased more.

"Well..the party is over an hour before I guess.. Mr.Jeon. why would you wait for my arrival.?"
Taehyung asked to which jungkook just smirked and walked towards him with her. He dragged the trolley in his other hand. A smugly smirk crept over his reddish lips which made taehyung clench his fist tightly in anger.

"Nothing big..Just to inform you that I'm taking my sweetheart with me."