𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

Walking through the forest for nearly four hours, the trio was confused as they once again was met in the same spot for what seemed to be the tenth time, "We've been walking in god damn circles." Ban snarls.

"Yeah.. It's almost like the forest know what we're trying to do." King mumbles.

Meliodas and Ban sends King a confused look as he was deep in thought, "What if the forest had a mind of its own? Where it could control what's going on inside it." He tried to explain, "That would explained why we keep coming back here," Meliodas nods.

Ban only hummed in response as he glance around while the two goes into deep thoughts, "Or your just think to hard and we've been walking in circles." He shrugged, King shakes his head, "If that was the case, our foot prints would've been still be there." He pointed out.

"What the hell?"

The duo follows King gazes and stare at the ground in shock. There wasn't a single foot print on the ground, making Meliodas glance up with narrow eyebrows, "Oh, didn't even notice."

"Guys! There's a cloud of smoke up ahead!" Diane shouted.

The trio glances behind them before Ban turns towards Meliodas with a smirk, "Looks like Lady Luck is on our side." He teased. Returning Ban's smirk grin, Meliodas glances over towards King, "First on there gets to carry [Name] back!"

"Your on!" They shouted in a sync, before speeding off ahead.

~♡~

Slowly lowering hands, Diane stares at the forest with a nervous gaze, "I hope they heard me." She mumbles before turning her attention towards the silver haired female who was in deep in thought, "Are you okay, Elizabeth?" She asked.

"Huh? Oh, I was just wondering how come I've never heard of them until now." She confessed.

"Oh! Don't worry about, your not the only one who hasn't heard of her."

~♡~

Getting deeper into the forest, the trio almost drooled at the smell of fresh cooked food filled their nose, "[Name] better be sharing!" Meliodas exclaimed as Ban let's out a genuine laugh. King only smirked as he spots a small wooden cabin up head making him increase his head, 'I'll be the one to bring [Name] back!' He thought.

Before the trio could get any closer to the cabin, a few branches quickly react as it wraps itself around their legs and hung them upside down, "W-what the freak!?" King exclaimed.

"Well...that was unexpected." Meliodas mumbled.

"HOW THE HELL ARE THEY MOVING!?" Ban shouted.

Glancing around for a away to escape, King eyes widen as they land on a pair of curious [e/c] eyes, "Captain! Look!" He whispered shouted. Meliodas quickly turns his gaze to meet the curious [e/c] staring at them in confusion as she ate. Yes, she wasn't going put down that devious food for nothing.

Keeping the stare going, Meliodas blinks a few times before sniffing the air once more, "Do you have some more?" He shouted, taking the two by surprise. [Name] watches the three males argue from the safety of her window.

She knew it was captain, ban, and king but she was in the middle of eating and not to mention they were kinda entertaining, "You finished, Max?" You asked, glancing down to see him giving you a small nod.

"Come on! Oh, also be kind to them please?" She said while patting his head.

The three went silent at the sound of a door being close, Meliodas sends [Name] a toothy grin with a nervous chuckle, "Can you let us down?" He asked, making the branch slowly lower them.

[Name] let's out a squeal as king quickly tackles her in a hug, "[Name]!" He shouted with joy, causing her to lightly chuckle as she pats his head, "Hey king!" She smiled, "So I don't get no hey? I'm hurt Birdie." Ban teased.

[Name] lightly shakes her head before turning towards Ban with a teasing pout, "Noo, I'm sorry! Hi, Ban." She teased back as a pair of arms wraps around her waist, "It hasn't been a full five minutes, Capt'n" she chuckles.

After their small reunion, they began to head back to the entrance of the forest as they update [Name] along the way.

[Name] frowns at the sudden information as she leans back on Chastiefol with max on her lap, "Who would've thought the Holy Knight would've done something like this." She said. Meliodas nods his head before turning towards her in confused, "Hey, do you know the way out?" He asked.

[Name] sends Meliodas a confused look as she points ahead, "We're already at the entrance," she mumbles. The ground stare at her in shock, "WHAT!?" They shouted.

~♡~

Diane eyes light up at sight of the smiling [h/c] female sitting on Chastiefol, "Cinnamon roll! I've missed you!" She shouted, gaining [Name's] full attention.

Gently placing Max in the ground, [Name] dashes towards Diane with opens arms as their excitement matched, "Diane! I've missed you too!" [Name] said as Diane lifts her up to her cheek for a hug.

[Name] stares at her old friends with a soft smile. She was happy- no delighted to see them reunited once again but slightly upset it was under a terrible situation, "Oh, who are they?" [Name] asked as Diane gently place you on her shoulder.

[Name] stares down at Elizabeth and Hawk with a tilted head, she felt like she seen Elizabeth before but Hawk was a complete mystery, "I'm Sir Hawk, Captain of Scarp Disposal!" Hawk pride greeted, causing [Name] to chuckle and give him a small bow, "It's a pleaser to meet you, Sir Hawk." You teased.

Giving Hawk a kind smile, [Name] turns her attention Elizabeth, "I-its nice to meet you, Lady [Name]! I'm Elizabeth, 3rd princess of Liones." She strutted with a hint of blush.

[Name] stares at Elizabeth with a hint of proud and admiration. She felt admiration from Elizabeth because she was willing to walk in a rusty armor without food or water for the safety of her people and family.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, your Highness. I, Dove Sin of Nature will join you on your journey to stop the Holy Knights." [Name] smiled, "And we'll bring peace to you and your people."