𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

Following after Margaret voice, Elizabeth comes to a stop as she spots her arm hanging out the cell, "I'm here!" Margaret shouted, gaining Elizabeth's attention. Seeing Elizabeth come to view, Margaret sends the female a confused look as she glances around for any guards, "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"A mage brought me and [Name] here! We was going to look for her." Elizabeth explained as Margaret glances over her shoulder at the [h/c] haired woman, "Does she have long [h/c] hair and is wrapped in bandages?" She asked.

Hearing Margaret's words, Elizabeth eyes widen as she nods her head in excitement as she glances around Margaret's cell until she spot [Name] sitting up on the wall with her arm weakly holding her stomach and her half opened eyes.

Elizabeth sends [Name] a worried gaze before sending Margaret a determined gaze, "We'll get you guys out!" She said as she glance down at Hawk giving him a confirming nod.

~♡~

Following Hendrickson and Knights down the empty part of the kingdom, Arthur comes to a stop as he glances around the ally in confusion. Coming to a stop at the end of ally, Hendrickson snaps his fingers and his two knights draws his sword to Arthur confusion, "Hey! What exactly do you think your pulling here?" He asked as Hendrickson smirks in responsed.

"It's common for a emissaries to be assassinated in firm nations... Even if they're a king himself. Now then, what's your angle?" Hendrickson stated as he turns towards Arthur and draws his own sword, "Well, that's my secret!" Arthur said with a chuckle.

Hendrickson remains quiet as the mage with the helmet appeared by his side, "Oh my! What a lovely predicament, shall I lend you a hand?" She asked as Arthur stare at in shock by her sudden appearance. Ignore her question, Hendrickson glanced at her with a cold gaze at her sudden appearance, "Where did you put the two last fragments?" He asked.

The helmet mage turns towards Hendrickson in confusion, did he wanted her to stay with them? She wondered why she needed to grab the Dove Sin when she wasn't part of the fragment, "In the underground dungeon in the palace. Should I had waited until the ritual to bring it?" She asked as Hendrickson closes his eyes and let's out a quiet sigh, "The Sins has arrived in the capital, just make sure they don't seal it." He said.

The helmet mage nods her head before turning towards Arthur and the hidden mage, she couldn't help but chuckle at the mage size as a image of a old woman appear in her head, "The Sins already arrived? Understood... Good day, pretty boy and sorry excuse of a mage, then." She said as she disappeared once again.

Staring where that mage last stand, Arthur glanced back and forth from his mage and the spot, "That woman must've been a mage to be able to teleport like that!" He pointed out, only to flinch as Hendrickson appears in front of him and attacks, "It isn't any of your concern!" He shouted as Arthur flies back into a brick wall.

Slowly walking towards Arthur for a dramatic affect, Hendrickson comes to a stop as a small cut appears on his cheek and glanced towards the smoke with narrow eyes before letting out a chuckle, "Arthur Pendragon. I see you are not  king by name." He said as the smoke cleared.

Lowering his sword but keep his stance, Arthur sends Hendrickson a grin as he close his eyes with a nod, "So this is the strength of a Holy Knights Grandmaster. I think I can handle you." Arthur said.

"We'll lend you our support, sir!" Hendrickson Knights shouted, earning a side glanced from Hendrickson before turning his attention back around, "You should worry about you own opponent." He said as the two knights glanced behind them in horror as the mage began to float above them.

~♡~

Sneaking through the kingdom, the three crept through the village in a low profile and not to be spotted by Holy Knights and regular Knights. The trio comes to a stop behind a broken down wall as Holy Knights glanced around on the other side until an explosion gains their attention, "What was that?" Ban asked.

Looking up at the explosion, Gowther pushes his glasses up with his middle and index finger, Judging by sound and vibration. Its half a mile away between the South Gate and the palace gates." He informed

Ban turns towards the pink haired male then at Meliodas with a raised eyebrow, "Come to think about it, weren't we just sensing someone with crazy engine?" He asked as Gowther nods his head while Meliodas glances over towards the explosion, "it's unexpected, but I'm sure it's coming from Hendrickson. Ten years ago, he was a Holy Knight who gained the title of Phantom." He stated before Meliodas sprits towards the explosion.

"Enough talk. Let's go!" He shouted as Ban sends him a surprise look as Gowther looks at  Ban then at Meliodas, "Nani? You mean we're no going to the castle?" He shouted as Meliodas leaps over a bridge leaving the two behind, "If we're going to save them, the fast way is taking then all out!" He shouted in the distance.

"It would provide be best for us to follow after him." Gowther said as Ban let's out a sigh before running after the blonde male.

~♡~

Inside the kingdom village, the villagers walks through their calm village until an explosion goes off and catches their attention but let's it a kid at the thought of the Holy Knight training. Until another explosion goes, causing the ground to shake making the villagers worry as thought of them being attack runs through their head.

"What was that explosion?" One shouted.

"Are we being attack?"

"A WAR HAD BROKE OUT!" Someone shouted.

Inside a worried crowd, a young male with short light brown hair glances up at the sky with a worried expression, "Please be okay, big Sis..." He mumbled.