𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Returning to the present, Gilthunder walks through the cloud of smoke as he searches for the messy blonde haired male, "Over here, Lil Gil! Are you sure you want to finishes this? I don't want you to regret anything

Returning to the present, Gilthunder walks through the cloud of smoke as he searches for the messy blonde haired male, "Over here, Lil Gil! Are you sure you want to finishes this? I don't want you to regret anything." Meliodas shouted as Gilthunder spots him up on a tower with his feet dogged into the stone bricks.

Ignoring Meliodas heated gazes, Gilthunder continues to walk towards the messy blonde haired male as blue lighting began to surround his swords, "Your eyes can through wickedness, your mouth utters only truth, you heart is filled with justice, and your sword shall destroy only evil. From the first day, I've learned the knight code, I haven't forgotten a word, but the Seven Deadly Sins turned their backs on that code when they betrayed the country! I will only say this one last time, I am more powerful then any of the Seven Deadly Sins!" Gilthunder stated, earning a nod from Meliodas as the wind clears up the smoke.

"If that's what you want, why don't we put a stop to this?" Meliodas said, before pulling his feet out and allowing him to fall into Gilthunder's attack head first.

With the messy blonde haired male in close range, Gilthunder launches himself of the ground as Meliodas prepares for the first attack, only for Gilthunder to appear behind him and elbows Meliodas in the face.

Melinda's let's put a quiet groan as Gilthunder appears on the side of him with his sword preparing a attack, causing the messy blonde haired male to clench his teeth and quickly dodge the attack that glazes past him.

Gilthunder clenches his teeth at the sound of Meliodas' sword clashing against his, before sending the blonde haired male flying back. Landing a few feet back, Meliodas let's out a soft groan as he wipes the blood off the side of his cheek.

He knew Gilthunder had gotten stronger since their their battle, Meliodas felt proud of the young pink haired male. If only [Name] could see him now. Regain his breath, Meliodas eyes widen as he spots Hendrickson appearing behind him with purple blaze surrounding his sword, "Hell Blaze!" Hendrickson shouted as the sword glazes past Meliodas cheek.

"You managed to dodge that?" Hendrickson asked with an raised eyebrow.

Creating some distant between him and the light blue haired male, Meliodas glances around for the orange haired male as Gilthunder appears in front of him with his lighting attack ready, "I tried my best to distract him, but I'm a disgrace..." Arthur said as he lays on the ground with blood leaking down his forehead.

Meliodas quickly jumps into the air to dodge Gilthunder attack with clench teeth, "Don't worry about. Just rest up!" Meliodas shouted back as his sword clashes against Gilthunder's sword.

Meliodas let's out a sharp gasp as Hendrickson appears behind him, "Let's go!" Hendrickson demands as he pretends to attack the messy blonde haired male, only for Gilthunder to appears and slams him into the ground.

"We're about to finish him off, come join us." Hendrickson said to the mage as he slowly walks towards the messy blonde haired  male.

~♡~

Standing at the end of Bartra's bed, Elizabeth faces the injured mage with narrow eyes as the mage glances up at the ceiling in delight, "It would be my pleasure!" The mage exclaimed as she turn her gaze towards Elizabeth with a smirk under her helmet, "It seems that I have been invited. As a special favor I shall wish your Sin farewell for you."

Sending the mage a glare, Elizabeth places her and on her chest as she shakes her head, "That's not true. Sir Meliodas will win!" She said, causing the mage to let out a chuckle, "We'll see about that." The mage said before disappearing once again.

~♡~

Appearing on top of a nearby house, the mage watches as Meliodas jumps away from Gilthunder with a chuckle. Spreading her arms, the mage began to use her attack 'Freeze Coffin' causing the messy blonde haired male to freeze in place.

Watching Meliodas' body slowly freeze the mage and Hendrickson let's out out a small chuckle only for Meliodas the break the ice with clench teeth. Acting fast, Hendrickson appears behind Meliodas with his fire blazed sword causing the messy blonde male to let out a grunt.

"It's over!" Gilthunder shouted as he dashes towards Meliodas with his attack forming around his sword.

Sending the pink haired male a glare, Meliodas clenches his sword as he wait for Gilthunder to get closer, "Yea right!" He shouted as he quickly spins around and turns himself into a human tornado, catching Gilthunder off guard.

Quickly regaining his focus, Gilthunder raises his sword as he uses his 'Lighting King Iron Hammer' attack, only for it to be sent back to him by Meliodas 'Full Counter'. Watching closely, the mage acts quickly as she uses 'Bend Room' causing Gilthunder's attack to shift directions.

~♡~

Meanwhile, somewhere in the kingdom. The three Sins and three holy knight along with Gulia's breather Zeal, glances up at the sky as waves of blue lighting blots could be seen sticking down in a certain spot.

Holding his pillow to his chest, King shivers at the sight of the lighting bolts, "Them lighting waves look intense." He stated, earning a nod from the others. Cleaning off his glasses, Gowther turn his attention towards King, "It seems like captain is going up against three opponents." He stated.

"Alright King. The way things are going it look like we need to get down there." Diane said as she uses Dideon to lift herself up.

~♡~

Closing the door with an worried experience, a nurse with short purple hair turns towards Alexander, "She'll be fine. Although I am concern... she has burnt marks that nearly cover her body. Not to mention large open wounds, I'm shock she was able to make it here without passing out." She informed.

Alexander stares at the purple haired nurse with widening eyes as the nurse shakes her head sadly, "Please look after her, she shouldn't leave this room under any conditions." The nursed finished, before walking down the long hallways.

'Good thing she didn't look at my eye!' [Name] thought as she happily nibble on [f/f], the nurse gave her.