𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

Now inside a tavern, the nine people along with King wait in line to write down their name down to be called for a 1v1 match. After writing their names, the trio along with [Name] stands in the further corner as they wait for their names to be called.

Blinking a few times, Meliodas glances down at Max in confusion as he failed to notice it before, "You got a pet fox?" He asked, making the other glance down in shock, "Eh!? Since when you liked foxes!?" King asked while Ban only smirked as places his arm around [Name's] shoulder, "Always knew I was her favorite." He grin.

"Actually it's [Favorite person], and I've found Max two years after we was separated."

"Oh- wait! They're your favorite!?"

[Name] only chuckles in response at Ban's offended expression while Meliodas glances around in confusion, "Huh? I haven't heard my name yet," he mumbles as Ban nods his head agreement, "Yeah, me too."

"Banban vs Melidaf!"

The duo turns towards each other with matching grins as a man with dark blonde hair walks towards the small group with his with a raised eyebrow, "hey...that scare is the same one off that poster. Gil did say Meliodas looked like a kid." He thought out old, making the group go silent.

"Nah, you guys can't be them! You have different names after all, my bad!" The male waved as he walked away.

Watching the dark blonde haired male walk away, [Name] cover her mouth as she tries her best to held in her laughter, "Wow, can't believe he failed for it." King said as he watch the male walk away in disbelief as Meliodas shrugs in response, "Simple, he's an idiot." He said with a blank expression.

~♡~

Heading back outside to watch the first fight, everyone surrounds the ring as the mysterious woman that goes by Matrona steps inside as a buff male with long dark brown hair also steps in. Wasting no time, Matrona dash towards Griamore and began to punch the male with all her might.

"I am sorry, but I mustn't loose this round."

Matrona suddenly comes to a stop as a purple small circle began to surround Griamore, "It was princess Veronica wish," he continued as purple began to spread, making g the crowd gasp as Matrona struggles to stop it.

Letting out a chuckles, the dark blonde male shakes head with a small grin, "Looks like he's at it again. I wish that person luck to get out of this situation." He said as he began to glance around the crowd.

Landing on a certain [h/c] haired female, Howzer blushes at [Name's] beauty as he eyes began to travel down, 'It's that woman from earlier.' He thought, only to quickly look away as King sends him a glare as he blocks Howzer view.

Hearing what sound like glass shattering, Howzer snaps his head towards the ring to see Matrona dashing towards Griamore with widening eyes, 'She broke through his shield..' He thought as he watched her punch Griamore out of the ring.