𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

With her fingers glazing the wooden tables, [Name] turns towards the group with a raised eyebrow and an expression that read 'ain't no way'. Could you blame her? For all the years she knew Meliodas, she knew that he couldn't cook to save his life, "Your telling me, that Capt'n owns a tavern that sells booze and meat pies?" She asked.

Sitting down at the counter, Ban replied to her question with a shrug as Hawk nods his head, "Yeah, the food was horrible." He shivered at the thought of the group of poor men eating the meat pies, 'May they rest in peace.' He thought.

"Yeah, you can't fool me. The booze thing I can understand, but cooking? Nah,"

King let's out a small chuckle as Meliodas sends you a pout, "Come on, [Name]! You was my last hope!" He said while wiping away his fake tears. Rolling her eyes, [Name] turns her attention towards the quiet sliver haired female in confusion before going over and takes a seat across from her.

Heading upstairs, Hawk comes to a stop as he spots a black and red fox walks past him and heads towards [Name], "Woah! I wonder how they got their fur like that." He said in a awe.

[Name] taps on her lap as Max comes to a stop by her leg before jumping on her lap, "Excuse me, Elizabeth?" You asked as Max began to make himself conformable on your lap and slowly drifts off to sleep, "Huh? Oh, yes?" She blinked.

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

Coming down stairs, Hawk turns towards the trio with a confused expression before turning into a bored one as he watch Meliodas pour Ban a drink and King just relaxing in the air, "Wait- where's [Name] going to sleep?" Hawk asked.

The three blink a few times before glancing over at [Name] then back to Hawk, "With me, of course!" Meliodas said with a grin, "That's understandable- HELL NO!" King and Hawk shouts as Ban spits out his drink in shock.

~♡~

Arriving to Vaizel, the group stares over at the village with curious gaze as Meliodas turns towards everyone, "If the rumors are true, Diane's Gideon should be here." He said, gaining a exciting squeal from the tall female.

Stretching her body, [Name] let's out a small yawn as she began to head towards the village with her male companion following close behind, "I'm going ahead!" She waved to the group, "Alright, just don't cause any trouble."

[Name] only chuckles in response as their voice slowly fades away the closer she gets to the village, "We'll start with stuff for the tavern, then work our way from there." She nodded.

Walking beside the [h/c] haired female, Max glances up at her in confusion. For all the years he knew her, she never changed a bit and it confused him a bit. Arriving to the village, [Name] glances at the many stands with a small pout as she failed to found what she was actually looking for.

'Let's just hope no one bought it yet.' [Name] thought with a mental frown.

Coming to a stop in front the multiple different spices, [Name] rubs her chin as her [e/c] eyes moves to each one, "Excuse me, do you have any lemon pepper?" She asked the older woman. The elder woman sends [Name] a small smile at her respectful words, "Oh, let me check, dear." The woman said.

[Name] nodded and quickly began to scan the other stands. She was searching for a small sliver bracelet that had a dove design, "Here you go dear, that be would five coins." The woman said as she places the bag on the counter.

"Here you go, thank you!" [Name] said while giving the woman five coins.

"Jewelry here! Get yourself or love one some beautiful jewelry!"

~♡~

Meanwhile, the trio stands inside an arena of men in different sizes who were trying to push or knock the other men out of the ring. The trio watch everyone trying to dodge attacks left and right and even sent some out of the ring as Meliodas turns towards Ban, "Remember Ban, try to go easy on them." Meliodas said.

"I know captain. It would be fun if we killed everyone here." Ban said with a small smirk.

"I think it's time for you to get out of the ring, kid."

Meliodas glance up to see a tall man glancing down at him with a mocking grin as the men around lets out a small chuckle at the taller man's words. Starring at the tall male with a blank stare, Meliodas only remains calm as the man send him a punch, "I'm not a kid," Meliodas replied as he grabs his sleeve and effortlessly tosses him out of the ring.

The crowd watch in shock as the man flies over there head making a small male wearing a red dress with a helmet over head to let out a cheer, "Would ya look at that folks!" He exclaimed making the crowd roar a cheer.

Watching everyone with a bored expression, Ban shoves his hands in his pocket as he glance around until his eyes lands on a certain male who had on a certain red jacket that matched his pants.

Meanwhile, King nervously clenched on his green pillow as tries to dodge a sudden man punch causing the men to trip out of the ring, "Good job, King!" Meliodas said with thumbs up.

Deeper in the sea of men, a mysterious person wearing a purple cloth stands her ground as a chubby male that stands not far from her began to charge towards her with grabby hands, "Your all mine girlie!" He shouted with a heated checks.

The female watches the man with disgust as a tch left her lip when the man came in a close she quickly punches the male in gut and out of the ring. The men states at the woman in shock before sending her glare as they began to charge towards her.

"Would ya look at that folks! She just sent ten men out of the ring in a blink of an eye!"

The crowd lets out roars of cheers for the mysterious woman as she continues to fight with ease. Standing in front of the crowd with her male companion by her side, [Name] watches as the tournament comes to a end with nine people left standing.

Meliodas looks around the nine people as he failed to find a certain male until someone shouts as they point to the side of the ring. Glancing towards where the male pointed, everyone states in shock as King floated mid air with a fear expression making the crowd boo.

"He isn't touching the ground, so I'll allow it!" The helmet man shouted.

Meliodas sends King a thumb up with a teasing grin as King floats back in the arena, "Way to go King!" Meliodas said as Ban sends him a smirk, "Yeah! Way to cheat!" Ban said.

King stares at the two in shock before waving his hand in defense in hope the two would understand, [Name] let's out a giggle at the three making King snaps his head towards her, "Not you too!" He exclaimed.

A/n: This is what I think the bracelet would look like!