𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Margaret holds onto the walk as she takes small steps on the side of the wall not wanting to fall mumbling quietly through her head "Gil

Margaret holds onto the walk as she takes small steps on the side of the wall not wanting to fall mumbling quietly through her head "Gil...You're always so gentle and kind. As a child, you made a promise to me"

||12 Years Ago||

Little Gilthunder stands in front of a smaller version of Margaret vowing with a hand over his heart " I swear to protect you the rest of my life upon my honor as a knight"

||Prestant||

Margaret carefully steps on the stones trying not to fall speaking "But you never know that become of the curse brought you suffering, for ten years you lied to your self for my sake and wounded your own heart." Gilthunder yells as he slices off Meliodas making him fall back in pain while closing one of his eyes.

Margaret stakes a final step as the wind blows through her hair and dark blue dress as she thinks to herself "And now you're about to hurt the one you admire the most!" Margaret adds finally reaching the top of the tower.

"Please I beg you, release yourself of me, please don't betray your hero!"

Hendrickson appears behind Meliodas attacking off guard as he flies into a wall, Gilthunder attacks from above-sending another attack at Meliodas.

Adding in her spell, the mage began to create an large attack as the Hendrickson and Gilthunder lands behind her, "He's not turning into a demon or fighting back!" She informed.

Nodding his head at the mage words, Hendrickson turns towards towards Meliodas with narrow eyes, "He's got something up his sleeve. We're going to stop him first." He states as Meliodas holds his hand in front of his sword summoning his attack, '1,000 divine cuts '.

With blood dripping down his forehead, Meliodas glares at the three as they began to summon their own attacks.

Standing at the edge of the tower, Margaret watches at Meliodas and Gilthunder sword clashes together with an worried expression, "Gilthunder! Please stops this!" She cries.

Meliodas quickly jumps into the air as the mage sends his attack towards the messy blonde haired male. Glancing behind, Meliodas eyes widen as he spots Marget falling off the tower head first.

"I see it!" Meliodas shouts as he sends his attack towards the tower, destroying a creature. 

Seeing the bug die, Meliodas smiles as Arthur catches Margaret with the help of his mage.

"Prepare to die!" Hendrickson shouted as he appears in front of Meliodas ready to attack.

~♡~

Sitting at the edge of Batra's bed, Elizabeth faces the ground quietly earning a worrying look from the elder man, "Are you afraid?" He asked the sliver haired female as he cupped her cheek.

Shaking her head, Elizabeth turns towards her father with a small smile, "No, because I know Sir Meliodas will come and save us. But...I'm worried for Lady- I mean [Name]!" She explained.

"The Dove Sun of Nature?" He asked, earning a nod.

"Yes, she had sacrificed herself to save me early. In return she was badly injured and lost one of her eyesight." She explained with an pained expression.

Batra nod his head as the room began to go silent, until the doors wing open revealing Merlin, Meliodas, Arthur, Gilthunder, and Margaret, "Hey!" Meliodas greeted, gaining the two attention.

Stepping into the room, Meliodas comes to a stop as he glances around in confusion, "Wait. Where's [Name]?" He asked, causing Elizabeth to frown.

Avoiding Meliodas gaze, Elizabeth lowers her gaze towards the floor as an image of [Name] sending her an weake smile, "We don't know. She had gave us her bracelet and told to think of a place we wanted to go and it would take us there." Margaret explained.

Nodding at the oldest sister words, Meliodas turns towards her with a grin, "Do you have on you?" He asked, Margaret sends Meliodas an confused look as she nods her head and hands him it.

With Margaret placing the bracelet in Meliodas hand, Meliodas examined the bracelet before grinding as he placed his hand over it. Everyone watches Meliodas in confusion as a green light shines under his hand, causing the male to remove his hand revealing an white dove.

"Whoa! I never knew you know how to do magic tricks!" Arthur exclaimed, earning a chuckle from the dark purple haired female, "It's not a magic trick. It's a spell we placed, so we can always return it." Merlin explained.

~♡~

With her bandages cleaned and replaced, [Name] let's out an disappointed sigh as the energy waves disappeared, "Aw man! I really wanted to join the action." She mumbled with an pout.

[Name] lets out an nervous chuckle as she mover her wrapped legs towards the edge of the bed, 'Please don't fall out on me!' She thought as she takes a deep breath and carefully lifts herself off the bed.

'Yes!' She thought excitedly, only to squeal in return as the castle began to shake under. [Name] let's out a small groan as she collapsed onto the ground, "What's going on?" She asked as a white dove come to view.

Pushing strands of hair out of her face, [Name] smile softly as she helps out her hand, 'Hopefully everyone is okay. That wasn't an normal earthquake, that's for sure.' She thought as the dove lands in her hand and turns into her scarlet treasure.

Placing the bracelet around her wrist, [Name] slowly and careful lift herself of the ground with the help of the bed, "The quicker I get there, the quicker I can help the others!" She said.

Forcing her legs to stand, [Name] takes a deep breathe as she closes her eyes abs began to think of the others, "Here goes nothing." She though as body began to turn into different color doves.

Heading towards side of the royal castle the doves slowly down as they land not to far from the group and began to form the [h/c] female, "Hey guys! Sorry I'm-....what's going on here?"