𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Standing next to Gilthunder, However states at Diane with an panic expression at her shouts and actions, 'What are you doing! You need to get out of here- wait... The princess and [Name] is here?' He thought as his mind began to drift off as the pink haired male steps forward with a glare, "It doesn't seem you realize what predicament you're in, Sin." He said as he places his hand on his sword.

Shaking her head, Jericho steps forwards and places her arm in front of the male, "I'll do it. An upper ranked Holy Knight, like yourself shouldn't have to dirty his hands to a filthy giant." She said as she pulls out her sword and jumps into the air, using her 'Godspeed Bone Cutter', only for Diane to act fast and quickly dodge the attack while the light purple haired female goes unconscious.

Letting out a tiny groan, Jericho slowly regain conscious and lets out a scream as she glances down at the destroyed bricks that lay below her, "Blacking out as soon you engaged into battle is simply appalling." Gilthunder scold as he held her up by her feet. Jericho only sends him a tiny glare in response as she glances around to see the rest standing on what reminded of the floor.

"This is the ability they wield with their Sacred Treasure, you don't stand a chance against this kind of strength." Gilthunder informed as he tosses Jericho to the side and sends the two a side glances, "You need to withdraw at once," he demanded.

Jericho clenched her teeth at his words, the only thing she heard was 'weak' and she hated it, "We're Holy Knights! Same as you, so we're not going anywhere!" She shouted back, only to flinch when Gilthunder sent her a glare, "I wasn't asking." He said.

"We're holy knights! Same as you! So we're not going anywhere!"

Staring at the glowing violet eyes, Dreyfus remains silent as his mind began to wonder if Diane's words were true and Elizabeth and [Name] were actually taken by their mage but he quickly put that idea in the back of his mind, "Gilthunder, Howzer," he said, gaining their attention.

"Sir!" They said.

Watching the Holy Knight every move, Diane let's out a quiet groan at their stubbornness. She didn't understand why they wouldn't just listen to her and just bring back her two best friends, but it would've been to easy, "I won't tell you again." Gilthunder said as he shields his sword, "Shut up!" Jericho shouted.

Spotting his pink haired friend point his sword towards Diane in a threaten matter, Howzer quickly steps in his view as he didn't want any harm to come to the brown haired giant, "Wait, Gil! Hold on a second, let's just think this through!" He whispered shouted.

Only to be ignored as Gilthunder places his sword in front of his face and uses his attack, 'Thunderbolt Execution' as Dreyfus sends Howzer a questionable gaze. The two female Holy Knights watch as a lighting bolt strikes down down on Diane and what remained of the castle in shock, "So this is the power of an upper ranked Holy Knight?" Gulia mumbled.

On the other side, King watches Diane's body language with a raised eyebrow as she begin to squirm until Olso began to twitch and let out a muffled whimper as his body and Diane's lower half get stricken by lightning, "Diane! What's going on over there?" He shouted as he floats back with his hands blocking face from the brightness.

Watching with trembling limbs, the two female slowly back away as their body began to weaken but they chosen to ignore it, "This must be the ability of Gilthunder, Thunderbolt Execution!" Gulia said as sweat drips down her face, "I'm being bombarded by the after effort! It feel like my whole body is being ripped apart into pieces!" She exclaimed as she held her arms up to block out the brightness.

Howzer watches in horror as Diane clench her teeth in pain and blood trail down the corner of her mouth. He didn't know why but his body was hesitating to attack the female, maybe it was from the fact that he felt like she didn't do anything wrong. What is she was innocent? Not just her but the rest-

"What's the matter Howzer? Are you shrinking under a Sin? Or maybe you are questioning what you are doing here. Don't worry, they're receiving everything they deserve." Dreyfus said as Howzer watches him with widening eyes.

'Forgive me, Diane!' Howzer thought before he raises his sword.

~♡~

With her cell door broken down, Elizabeth quickly wraps her arms around Margaret with teary eyes as her older sister melts to her touch, "Are you okay? Your not hurt are you? Elizabeth asked, gaining a quiet 'no' from the indigo haired female, "I'm fine, but I'm afraid- [Name] was it? Is losing so much blood." She said as they turn their attention towards the female.

Trotting towards [Name], Hawk sends the female a worried gaze as he listened to her calming breathing and watches as her chest rises, "We need to get her out of here!" He shouted worriedly as Elizabeth nods her head before turning towards Margaret, "Can you help me carry her? We could find bandages on our way out." Elizabeth said.

Margaret nods her head as they walk to each side of [Name] and gentle lifts her up, earning a quiet groan from the [h/c] female as she opens her slightly dull [e/c] eyes, "Huh... W-where am I?" She mumbled as they began to exit the cell with Hawk following close behind.

"We're in Liones! Some mage had brought us here and put us in a cell. Lucky we manage to get out and found you! Oh, don't move to much. You had reopen a few of your wounds." Hawk explained as he glance back at [Name] and up ahead.

"Well what do we have here? Seems to me like a few brides got our of their cage." A voice said with a mocking chuckle.