𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

Landing on his butt with a thud, Howzer places his hands behind his head as he falls back on to the grass with a sigh, "Man, there goes my chance of looking cool in front of her." He said as footstep.

"I see you also lost to her, Howzer." Griamore mocked.

Howzer let's out a loud groan before sending his friend a glare, "Don't remind me." He said as a woman with short purple hair walks beside Griamore, "Well, you need to be on the look out. Hendrickson said the Sins should be here with Ellie." She said, making Howzer turn towards her in shock.

"Wait so they were actually the Sins!?" Howzer asked in complete shock, the purple haired woman nods her head as she glances up at towards the arena, "He also said to be on the look out for a woman by the name, [Name]. We're suppose to bring her back unharmed." She informed.

Howzer shocked expression quickly turn into a confused on at the mention of [Name], "Huh? What would he need [Name] for?" He asked, Veronica turns to the dark blonde male with a raised eyebrow, "You know here?" She asked, making the male let out a nervous chuckle as he rubs the back of his neck, "Y-yeah. I was just talking to her before my match." He explained.

"Then we'll leave her to you, but if we run into her we'll bring her back." Veronica nodded.

~♡~

Back in the crowd, [Name] returns to her group of friends with Elizabeth still her hand with a small grin, "Who do you think gonna win? Ban or Capt'n." She asked as she made sure to lower her voice so other people couldn't here.

Diane and King sends the [h/c] female a raised eyebrow before sending her a making grin, "I'm putting everything on Capt'n." Diane said as she nods to herself, "I'll have to say... Ban." King said making the two females smirk, "If you lose your buying us dinner!" [Name] said as Diane nods her head in agreement.

"Your on!" King smirked.

Turning her grin towards the tiny princess, [Name] holds Elizabeth a bit higher to give her better view of the fight, "Who are you betting on?" She asked.

Elizabeth glances at the Ban and Meliodas fight with a worried glances as her body could help but tremble in fear of what would happen to them, "They'll be okay Elizabeth. If you look closely you could see their goofy grins." [Name] said, taking Elizabeth by surprise.

Elizabeth slowly nods her head as she grips the ends of her dress, "I know, but I can't help but worry." She mumbles. Blocking the ccrowd cheers and Diane's and Kings conversation, Elizabeth and [Name] watches the fight closely as Meliodas' punches began to weaking, "Looks like I win!" King grinned.

"Not so fast." [Name] chuckled as smoke blocks their view.

The crowd goes silent as they failed to spot who won or lost as [Name] turns towards King with a mocking grin, "Be prepare to make them pockets hurt." She exclaimed. Everyone expect [Name] states in shock as the smoke cleared revealing a relaxing Meliodas, "Wait- where's Banban? The helmet man asked.

Melinda's sends the crowd a grin as he points the back of his this towards a mountain, "He's over there." He said as the crowd began to cheer his name. Throwing their fist in the air, Diane and [Name] turns towards King in excitement, "Looks like we won the bet!" They cheered.

Placing her hands on her chest, Elizabeth let's out a sigh of relief at the sight of the blonde make still alive, "See! I told you they would be okay, although Ban got holes in him." [Name] said, causing Elizabeth to smile, "You were right! I just was overwhelmed by the tension between them."

[Name] nods at Elizabeth's words as she turns attention back towards the ring to see Melinda's sends her a toothy grin with thumbs up. Meanwhile, Ban let's out a sigh as he makes his was back towards the arens, "Can't believe Capt'n beat me." He said, while rubbing his neck.

As he gets closer to the ring, Ban mind began to drift off to a weird marking the was appeared above Meliodas' eye when he was sure he was going to win it all, 'I could've swore I seen that before.' Be thought.

"Booze! Get yourself a mug of booze as you watch the battles!" Hawk shouted as he walks through the crowd, gaining Ban's attention.

Spotting Hawk walking through the crowd selling booze, "Oh, hey master." Ban said as Hawk comes to a stop in front of him, "Ya selling booze from the tavern?" He asked as he watches a man put a few coins in a potch that was hanging around Hawk's neck, "Yep! Who would want to watch people fight without having a drink?" Hawk said.

Ban let's out a hum in response as he ban making his way back to the front of the crowd with a wave, "See you later master!" He said before disappearing into the crowd with a hidden grin as he tosses the potch of coins in the air before catching it.

Standing across from each other in the ring, Diane sends Melinda's a small grin as she stretches, "Don't go easy on me Capt'n." She said, making the short male chuckle, "Don't plan to," he said as a group of women sends him must gaze, "Hurry up and beat that buffy woman so we could celebrate your victory in my bed! ~" they flirted with heated cheeks.

"You pervert! You are so dead!" Diane glared, causing Meliodas to send her a confused expression, "What did I do?" He mumbled.

Ban let's out a chuckle as he wraps his arms around [Name's] waist and places his chin on her head, "Let me guess, it was you?" She asked, earning a shrug from the talk male, "Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't." He grinned.

SECOND PRINCESS, VERONICA LIONES

"Eh? When did you get so popular!? By all means, go girl!"