3.

Lucas Coly^
The third period was over which meant it was my lunch break. I made my way to the ladies  as I opened the door my brother's girl gave me a stank eye and mumbled  something which made her friends who were cheerleaders erupt in laughter. I reapplied my lipgloss and looked at myself through the mirror and blew them a kiss before leaving them there.

"Yo Dani, wait up!" I heard a voice shout from behind me, turning around i saw Kofi jogging towards my direction.

"Hey, how can i help you ?" I said looking up at him since he was 6'0 and i was only 5'5

"Yo where is you going?"

"I think it's my lunch break, so the cafeteria i guess"  i said shrugging my shoulders.

"Girl you ain't wanna eat jail food I'm telling you, come lemme take you to McDonald's or something." He said looking at me licking his bottom lip showing no emotion.

"Umm sure"

With that we left the school and went to the parking lot and got into his truck. He started the engine and drove out of the school yard to McDonalds. We ordered two big macs, with a caramel latte for me and a large sprite for him with cheese fries and chilli nuggets .

We drove back to school and decided to sit in his car while we ate our food in silence till he broke the silence " yo so where you from?"

"I ain't telling you my business "

"But you got in the car with a stranger though ?" He said making me laugh at myself abit. Yeah he was right i did ride and sit with a stranger.

"Yeah you're right" i said taking a chilli cheese fry into my mouth "...Nevada" I said biting the last of my burger.

"Ain't never been to Vegas."

""I also had never been to New york, until i moved this side" i said lying my lil ass out.

My dad was a Las Vegas kingpin, who had legit businesses to overshadow his criminal activities  and was a connect to different  states and people. This is one of the reason i could attend one of the best private schools in the country and have the latest smartphones, cars and estates which I'm still waiting to get after the will hearing.

We continued to sit in silence as we finished eating our nuggets and fries. I got out of his truck followed by him.

I felt someone trug into the strings of my bandana tank top "why were you in the car with him "

"Aye man don't you ever get tired ?" I heard Kofi say to Kane. Throwing away our trash.

"Nigga bounce, ain't nobody talking to yo ol'ass"

"Aye man fuck outta here with that, bye Shawty" he said coming over to me and hugged me licking his bottom lip showing his straight pearly white teeth for the first time .

"Bye Kofiii" i said waving my fingers blushing before turning to my brother.

"Bitch I fucking asked you a question" He said looking stern at me raising up his eyebrow crossing his arms

"Yo ain't my daddy okay, i can hang with whoever the fuck I want , why do you care anyway?"

"Aye man I wouldn't wanna be like that whack ass nigga you call yo father bitch"

"I see, you mad that he ain't acknowledge you as his heir all his life" i said laughing as i walked past him but he stopped me by gripping my arm hard.

"Bitch I ain't , I'm just saving you from a heartache"

"Stay the fuck outta my life. Who do you think you are ?" I said rolling my eyes and yanking my arm from his grip walking into the school building.

"Im who i think i am tf !"

I left him dumb folded there as i made my way to the cafeteria to buy me some coke.

"Daniella !" I heard someone yell out my name, i turned to see who it was and turns out it was that Mexican chick Zoey. I mentally rolled my eyes and waved smiling .

"Boo" i heard someone whisper in my ear.

"Hey!" i said semi pushing whoever that was.

"Daniella it's Zoey." I heard her say with her Mexican accent coming out as she stood behind me .

"Oh I'm so sorry about that, its just that you freaked me out a little"

"Im sorry, come sit with us" she said pointing at a table full of bitches I didn't like.

I know y'all like um give them chance or what so ever. But I've been here long enough to see that those cheerleader bitches aren't my cup of tea actually. " Thanks but no thanks I'm good by myself."

"Girl, we can find our own table than, I don't really like them fake bitches also" she said rolling her eyes .

"How come? Aren't those girls your friends?" I asked looking at her shuttled.

"No no, they're my cousins friends. She joined the cheerleading and they recruited her and my best friend so i tagged along too, i didn't have other friends."

"Ohh i see" i said taking my coke from the vending machine and walking towards an empty table .

Sitting down, i opened my coke and started sipping on it and watched as Zoey talked about herself. I got to find out that she loved doing hair and make up and dress up . She actually looked cute with her pink cat eye which matched with her pink two piece set which consisted of a pink cropped top and pink flare pants and some pink air Jordan 1s.

"What about you ?" She asked taking me out of my trance .

"Im sorry what?"i said lost over what she has been going on and on about.

"You weren't listening weren't you?"

"Honestly speaking no" i said taking a sip of my coke.

"I asked what you into ."

"Ohh, well basically I'm into cosmetics, dressing, partying and sex." I said smiling hard at the last part.

As we were sitting there Zoey's best friend Rachel came to sit with us and i got to find out the three of us had something in common except the sex part i guess.

The bell rang motioning lunch break was over and i had math period again. I rolled my eyes and the fact i was going to see Luca again.

Honestly speaking I'm happy that he's back in my life. I never got to enjoy dating him mainly because of my father. Luca was my first everything. And by everything i also mean he was my first kiss.

I first met Lucas when i was 10, our mothers were close colleagues which resulted to us being friends and which developed into something more and he became my first kiss but we remained friends for a long time i mean who in their 14 year old right mind would date a 10 year old. We decided on dating when i was 15, my body had matured enough for him to actually date me.

What Lucas and i share was something more than friends fucking we share a life together.
*
*
*