15.

Kane Sincere Carter

"Kane wait up!" Sasha yelled charging towards me.

Mentally rolling my eyes I waited for her. Sasha and i been dating for about 6 months but to her it seems like we getting married and ion really love her like that.

Im only with her foe sex and my image. She's the only person good for my brand at school. "Former quarterback and the cheerleading captain" shit looked good and was the perfect disguise for me.

"Fuck."

Looking at me "Baby what's up?" my girl asked.

Looking at her up and down licking my lips "Nothing much shawty. Pull up by my house yeah?"

"Aw baby, i would love to." She blushed hugging me and looked over my shoulder." Why is she riding with your mom?"

Looking at her confused "Huh, baby wachu on about?"

Pulling away from me she turned my face to my mom and Kairi in her mayback. "She my mom's luh assistant, the fucks up wicha?"

Rolling her eyes and folding them ashy arms"Oh, i just don't like the fact she been in a mayback before me."

Scrunching my face in disgust "Eww you've never been in a mayback."

She laughed "hush"

We continued our way to my car. I wonder why ma ain't tell me she was fetching her. She really tryna blow my cover.

My foot stepped on the gas as i was pushing 85 on the crowded highway. A nigga was tryna hit before Monet's trifling ass came back home.

Patiently waiting for the gate to open up i parked my car in the driveway. "Come on in"

We jogged up the stairs and I could've sworn this bitch muttered something about a portrait of a young Kairi and I with our mother.

I pulled her into the guest bedroom and started tearing off her clothes as i did the same thing. "You know what to do" I said stroking my cock.

Getting on ha knees smiling she began taking me in and out of her mouth and let it sit on her throat.

I pulled outta her mouth and strapped in a condom. A nigga ain't tryna to knock bitches up.

I pounded her head into the headboard and as small as her titties were they hitting against her check. "Daddy."

Letting go of the waist I pulled her over and got in between her pussy and started slamming in and out of her shit hard.

The rest of the day consisted of her askin to take a bubble bath in my mommas bathtub.

I let her as i took a shower cause a nigga was smelling like straight sex.

Kairi Noel Carter 06:15pm

We spent almost 2 hours in forever 21. On our way to footlocker I literally died seeing these other white Gucci boots.

"Mama in here."

Looking at me crazy "chile there's noway I'm getting you something from gucci."

Dragging my mother into the Gucci store .As soon as we entered the store my mother was looking at Gucci bags and i went over the boots that were on display.

"Miss do not touch if you're not buying" one of the shop assistants with a worn out blond weave said rolling her eyes while walking over to me.

Don't get me wrong i looked like crap today with the turtle neck, denim jacket and pink sweatpants but that don't mean she should have said that.

"Excuse me ?"

"You heard me. It's against company policy to have the LIKES OF YOU" she said eying me down "touching and trying on our delicate stock."

"Um sweetie unlike you i can buy this whole shop if I wanted to bitch. And ohh get me these in size five." I said shoving the boot in her chest before walking to the clothing section.

Wondering around once more i saw that girl with the worn out wig whisper something to the cashier who just looked at me and laughed.

"Ohh there you are, these aren't vans they pricey sweetheart." She said handing me the box of shoes.

Not having this i grabbed a $4200 dress black dress and a small Gucci clutch bag.

"Baby that's what you're getting?" My mom looked at me widening her eyes before semi frowning. She had a $1500 Gucci bag on her hands and her credit card.

Walking up to the cashier to pay. "Ma i got it."

The shop assistant scanned my things looking at me some type of way. 

"$6850." She said looking at me with her eyes popped out.

I handed her my credit card before she could ask me the method id be paying with.
She inserted my card and I could tell that she and that girl with the blond wig wished my card wouldn't go through.

"Ha, I'm paid bitch." I said taking the Gucci shopping bag and  walked out. "So where to mother?"

"Footlocker sweetie."

I nodded my head and walked along side my mother to footlocker.

Walking inside the store i was sceptical of getting shoes but knowing how mu mother was i decided to get some adidas superstar sneakers and some Chicago 1s.

The rest if the day consisted of us going home and actually drinking wine and laughing at the situation that happened at the Gucci store.

❤️'s fav
What sick game you playing? Fuck outta here with this bull shit.
                      Read at 08:03pm.

My smile dropped to my stomach disappointed as I quickly wiped  a tear before mom caught it. One thing my mother hated was women who seemed weak.