13.

Kane Sincere Carter
I made my way to the bathroom. Finding someone to sell drugs to wasn't that serious, i knew who was who in zoo so it wasn't gone be a problem so I thought.

Maybe if i took a piss my head would feel a lil more cleared. I had too much shit going on and this had to be the least of it.

I pushed the bathroom door and was immediately met with a stank ass smell. Some muh fuckers was on some crazy shit like why take a crap in them stalls.

I walked over to the urinals and minded my business not paying attention to anyone in this bitch.

I suddenly heard whispering and snickering and shit behind my back. I couldn't help but think it was about me.

Ignoring it I continued with my business, today was the day i wasn't finna entertain bullshit.

I turned my head to 3 dudes, 2 being white and one being black. I need to be let in the joke too.  I put my dick back in and flushed the urinal and headed to the sink to wash my hands.

"Aye man help a brada out, wanna make it as the first team jay rock." One of them joked causing everyone to laugh.

"I heard you were found with cocaine is that true." This one wigga said widening his eyes. "Where'd you get it ."

"Aye man enough with the chitchat what you need?"  I said making my way to the sink and washed my hands.

"ARE you like a a drug dealer of some sort." This white nigga, James in my math class asked.

After drying my hands I slowly digged inside my jeans showing them the lsd pills and weed in my pocket.

They all looked at each other than at me. "Oh shit man we were joking... but that's if you selling than we wanna buy."

I sent james to look under the stalls to make sure the four of us were the only muh fuckers in here.

I then opened my bag all the way so they could all peep at what i had.

"What yall want, and make it quickly." I began "And make it cash, no cash app, bitcoin what so ever."

"Not even bitcoin?"

"Nigga i said i need this shit in cash. That's if y'all got the money, or i could just take my business elsewhere. Run y'alls mouths to the school officials i swear y'all gone regret it."

"No bro... we sweat we wont. And we have the money."

The second dude spoke up "hey man can we get three bags of c...."

Typical of them cocaine.

"Fellas I don't know bout y'all but ion do cocaine. Just give me a bag of weed my brada." The black dude Lamar said.

"That's $500." I said

Taking out two bags of cocaine and a bag of weed outta my backpack.

They handed me the money before taking the bags from me. "Here's $800 man. Just keep supplying us and we'll spread the word. You know how hard it is to find cocaine in Upper-state and Tribeca."

"Yeah fucking hard, I can't keep going to my uncle's house in the hood just to get me a bag of weed. My mom and dad will notice one of these days." Lamar chuckled as i handed them the 3 baggies.

I watched as the two dudes open the baggies and one of them dipping they finger inside the baggy and placing it on his nose.

"Thank you so much man."  He said smiling as he took another puff.

"We'll sure get you business man." Lamar said as they all walked out of the bathroom.

"Yo Fivio owes us 800 bucks" Mikey said entering the bathroom handing me 2 stacks of paper I needed to count before i took it to my buddy Carti.

Carti and i go way back from when i was doing 10th grade. Carti was my mentor and the one nigga I trusted with my life in this business. I know some of y'all are like why you dealing dope whilst you a baller right? Well let me tell it all, i was actually kicked off the team due to my on campus fighting and selling dope. My momma still don't know that ive been off the team for the past 2 seasons .i honestly dont give a fuck w my balling career. I wasn't making no money playing and this gets me fast money which is why i fucks with it.

"Aye man is Kofi at school ?"

"Yea, he was talking to Romeo not so long ago."

"I think it's high time we paid Kofi a visit."

With that I walked out the bathroom with Mikey following behind me and into the cafeteria. It was high time i sent this bitch ass nigga a message.

When we got to the cafeteria we went to our usual table. I kissed my girl and dapped up my niggas. And got to eating our lunch food.

"Aye man." Nelly said nodding his head to Kofi's direction.

I shot up my head and saw a laughing Kairi and Kofi. Man i got pissed with everything in me. "How can the his ol'ass be laughing while he owes me money."

Getting up with my tray full of food my boys followed behind me as we made our way to their table.

"Daniela what the he-."

"Quit calling her by that name."