20.

Kairi Noel Carter: 8pm

I was midway through typing my sexual text to Kofi before my mother interrupted me. She had barged inside my room without warning me which scared me.

"Hey!" I gasped

"Im sorry baby. I just wanted to check up on you since you didn't spend dinner with us. Are you okay sweetie?"

I took a deep breath sniffing my nose while trying not to think about Lucas. "Yes i am."

She sat across me frowning her eyes while folding her hands as she stared directly at me.

"So... how way your first day back at school?"

She didn't care. She just wanted to find out whether i had been in my good girl panties today.

"School was okay." I said being vague with her.

"Did you get in trouble or something?"

I took a deep breath staring at the ceiling frowning my eyebrows at the reflection of myself.

"No i did not." I said squinting my eyes at her getting pissed.

"Good, now listen here if you get into trouble at school again I'm going to be forced to put you out of my house am I clear ?"

Nodding my head." Yes ma'am."

"Sincere come here!"

Whenever mother yelled nor called Kane by his second name could only mean one thing, she was MAD.

There was running towards my bedroom and in less than a minute my door swung open and there appeared my baby brother holding a piece of chicken in his hand.

"Ma'am?" He said breathing heavy from jogging up in here in a 0,5 speed.

"Sit your ass down boy." She said
Sternly. "Now why hasn't one of y'all ignorant brats told me Kane's off the school team?"

"I-"

"Did i say speak? I've been meaning to ask you two hooligans about it. I just ain't find the perfect time to mention it but today is the day sweeties, now you can speak."

"Mother I have no idea of what you're talking about." Kane added "Me neither mama, I'm the best Quarterback Manhattan academy  has ever had."

Sending a slap Kane's way. "I HATE LIARS BOY! I'm already dealing with lying clients and on top of that HAVE MY CHILDREN LIE TO MY FACE?"

She glanced at us one more time before getting up from her seat and left my bedroom.

As soon as the door closed behind her I motioned over to check on my brother. 

"Hey you good ?"

He nodded his head still holding his face. He wanted to speak but caught his tongue and exited my room.

Looking back down on my phone I finished my text to Kofi then sent the message. He responded almost immediately. Kinna made me smile.

I placed my phone down taking a little break to laugh. Kofi was genuinely funny and he was the only person that had me laughing at the moment. I didn't like that one bit but i mean...

The next day
Kairi Noel Carter : 06:00am
I couldn't remember much from yesterday. I could've sworn i had a wet dream about fucking Lucas in his classroom yesterday but all i knew was that my pussy hurt and was tired.

Getting up from my bed i made my bed and got out of the silk night garments I had on and wrapped a towel around my tiny frame and limped my way to the bathroom.

Getting stopped by my mother. "Baby whats with your leg?"

"I sprained it earlier on. But its not a big deal."

Looking at me some type if way. "I hope that's the case. Im not about to be called over that school of yours again." She said walking away.

I made my way to the bathroom and pushed the bathroom door and was immediately met with a soapy smell for men which smelled good.

"Ohh my gosh I'm so soo sooo sorry." I said trying to cover my eyes. God knows i did but I couldn't cover my eyes.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed to the one downstairs and continued with my business.

As soon as i was done i headed upstairs to my bedroom i dried up my body. And applied lotion to my body and started doing my eyebrows and applied false lashes and flat ironed my hair.

 And applied lotion to my body and started doing my eyebrows and applied false lashes and flat ironed my hair

Making my way downstairs as soon as i was finished getting ready. My mom made breakfast which was something she hardly did.

I sat on the island and chewed some bacon. Kane came downstairs dressed in nothing but basketball shorts and had his phone in his hands. I frowned my eyes at him trying to understand why wasn't he ready at this time.

"Hey quarterback." I smiled as our mom squinted her eyes at me.

He nodded his head "hey." He said dryly shooting me a look.

He grabbed a glass of orange juice and walked back upstairs sighing.

"What's eating him up?" Mom asked looking at me as if i knew.

Bitch you slapped him yesterday he's still mad duh🙄

I shrugged.

I finished up my breakfast and got up from the island. I called an uber and once it got here i made my way towards the gate.

•••

I made my way inside the building and hurried over my french class. On my way there i bumped into Kofi who seemed a little distant from the Kofi i spoke to last night. He seemed worn out and with the eye bags under his eyes.

"Okay wussup wicha?"

He sighed "hey" he said dryy as he walked passed me and into the French class. "Okay weird." I said to myself.

I walked in class and jotted down whatever the hell was on the board. "Okay class listen up, I'm giving you guys an assignment due to next week. You will have to split in groups of three."

Chatter began as everyone made their way to whoever the hell they were working with. Hell i even saw Kofi walk over to some classmates with his ole zombie ass. It's all good because i worked alone.

Halfway into this class my brother walked in looking like a total wreak. He had on some light blue basketball shorts, and my oversized monclear orange puffer jacket as well as mother's pink ugg boots and her lime long sleeve spendex Balenciaga shirt which became a cropped shirt to him and a fluffy orange bucket hat.

He took out his shades and seemed like he had been crying. As he walked over to his seat i got to see the puffiness. He pulled back his chair and sat there looking into clear space.