22.

Lucas Nickel Coly 4:30 pm

I got up from my seat placing the remaining quiz papers i had to grade inside my laptop bag and walked towards the door.

I locked my classroom door and walked over my black i8.

"Aye man i need a ride. I just missed muh ride."  Kofi said point Kane's car rising his hands.

"Nigga hop in."

I got inside the driver's seat and buckled my seatbelt and began making my way to Kofi's place before i made my way to my big ass penthouse.

Turning over to a blushing Kofi"Aye who got ya ass smiling like a lil pussy?"

"Man there's this bitc-." He paused cutting himself "... no-no girl damn, she really got a nigga whipped."  He said smiling while looking over his phone.

"How she look?"

"Mmmh" he moaned closing his eyes.

"That good huh? Do I kno this girl? She give good head? She a freak? c'mon tell a nigga."

"Yeah, I aint talm'bout Lakisha doe and I don't know. I ain't fucked yet but i like ha for ha not ha pussy you feel me." He said twitching his eye a bit.

"I feel ya. Ha name?"  I said nodding as Kofi connected his phone to the aux and we began bopping to NBA young boy.

"Kairi man." He blurred out causing a nigga to chock on my puff.

"Oh yeah now I remember bumping into y'all at tha mall."

We smoked a blunt as we rapped along NBA taking turns with tha blunt.

I began pushing 90 on a 40mph road pissed and also because i wanted to see my girls. Ain't seen nor talked to them in 8 hours and it was driving a nigga crazy.

"Fuck." We said in unison as i pulled out of the road making a stop as i heard the sirens behind me come to a stop.

I rolled down my window the moment i saw an older looking white man around his forties  standing against my car.

"Do you boys wanna tell me why you're going 90 on a 40 road?"

"We were just going for a drive officer."Kofi added "We're sorry officer."

"Do you know how much a fine cost?"

I shook my head no while i had my hands visible to where he could see them.

"$500 and 3 points on your drivers license. Do you want that?"

"No sir."

"Alright than go home and tell Yvonne we're even now." He said causing me to frown my eyebrows confused at his statement.

How the fuck this man know my momma?

I brushed it off with me being high and shit  "And Fasten your seatbelt boy, next time I'll ticket you." 

I pulled outta the sidewalk and made my way to Kofi's neighbourhood.  The rest of the ride was silent just carti all the way.

"Aye man that's my stop. Preciate the ride." He said dapping a nigga up.

"Don't sweat it."

I carried on with my ride and after a few minutes i made it to my destination. I parked in my reserved spot at this apartment building parking lot.

Locking my car i jogged up to the elevator which took me to the 12th floor which was my penthouse. 

As soon as I opened the door to my house my daughter jumped on me excited .