6.

Zoey Hernandez ^
We made our way to room 402 which was our math class. He tried reaching out for my hand which caused me to cringe.

First of all we weren't together, i was doing him a favour with the whole dating thing which i find weird if you asked me but who was i to judge? It's either Kofi is girl crazy and was hiding behind the "i wanna make my baby momma jealous" bull or i got the juice for real.

Yesterday while this nigga was showing me "the real new york" he actually asked to eat me out. And its only been two days I've been here for him to act like this.

Walking inside my math class I instantly walked to my seat that was at the back of the class and funny how Kofi suddenly was walking behind me and took a seat next to me. "Fuck" i said to myself mentally rolling my eyes.

Some girl who normally sat on the seat Kofi was sitting at made her way there and started playing with the bottom of her hair "hey Kofi" she began blushing "you're sitting on my seat"

"Aye find another seat cant you see im sitting with my girl? He said looking at her with an attitude.

My face instantly scrunch up, HIS GIRL? Last time I checked he ate me out Once and kissed me Once. And now he was claiming me and I barely answered his texts back.

It was kind of fucked up mainly because he wasn't really my type or what i went for even when i was in my lowest. He had to be a little crazy but than I didn't want to embarrass him in front of the class like that.

"Yo so you and Kofi like fr fr?" One of the classmates asked looking at us shocked.

I shot him a shocked look. "Yeah" I mumbled.

"Hey girl I didn't see ya on the bus" I heard Zoey say walking to her seat.

Sitting down she turned to face me and was taken back at the fact Kofi was sitting next to me.

"Ohh yeah, i got a ride to school" I said smiling opening my binder and took down some notes Luca put on the board.

Nodding her head and saw that i was writing something on my book she turn back to face the front and started jotting down the notes as well.

"Ohh oka-" she mumbled but she was cut off by Luca walking to her seat.

"Is there something you'd like to share with the class since you're talking?" He said looking down at her pissed.

"N-n-no sir" she mumbled as if she wanted to cry.

"I thought so too, your grade ion even allow you to speak. How about you start listening in class your grades aren't impressive." He said walking back to his desk.

I heard soft sobs and figured she had been crying silently.

"How can he be this rude?" I asked myself. Deep down i was Pacing at the fact he embarrassed my girl in front of everyone.

"Now as i was saying before i was interrupted by that dummy" he began causes the whole class to erupt in laughter "... keep it down !" He yelled causing everyone to stop laughing.

And by my surprise everyone stopped. I figured they weren't used to this side if him. Luca had a attitude problem and didn't care if he was hurting your feelings in the process as long as he said what he wanted he was good.

"Now as i was saying before you creak head descendants interrupted me, In order to find x you have to take this to the other side." He said circling around 36 taking it behind the equal making it a -36. I was confused to why does the 36 have to change spots.

"Sir," a girl said raising her hand up "im confused could you show me again?" She said now playing with her curly hair.

"You want me to help you or you just want me all up in your personal space? Girl start off by getting a proper hairdo first." He said causing everyone to ouuu and laugh at the poor girl who seemed like she genuinely needed help.

"Aye mr Coly sir help a brada out, to why we gotta change the 36 to a negative?" I heard Kofi say i was shocked that this nigga actually paid attention in class. Cause yesterday he was sleeping in Spanish class after laughing at my brother.

"Aye ain't yo ol'ass been listenin ?" He said mugging Kofi who genuinely needed help.

I turned to see where he need help understanding, I looked at him and he looked at me smiling.

"So basically im this topic in order to find x we have to move this 36 to the other side meaning we have to subtract 36 from the 72 and 36 will be left and than we divide 6x by 6 and 36 by 6 meaning our x is 6". I whispered explaining everything thing so he could understand why we had to subtract the 36.

"Ohh finally the new girl speaks up what's your name again Daniela right ? or should i say Kairi ?" He said in a rude tone laughing afterwards.

"Get grip who said picking on people half you age is funny?" I clapped back at him causing his laugh to fade away.

Everyone in class erupted in laughter and we're making ouuus and ohhh sounds.

"Excuse me ?" He spat aggressively at me.

"Nigga you heard me but imma repeat it though, i said stop picking on kids half your age."

"Says the girl that sleeps around for good grade ? You and yo brother ain't different after all" He said smirking after realising he had gotten a few people's attention.

"What the hell just happened?" A girl name Tatiana asked.

"Girl I don't know but seems like this girl a hoe hoe." a girl said answering Tatiana.

"Patience who's her brother ? Do we know him ?" Tatiana asked looking at her friend than at me.

"Mmmh girl we have to find out."

I wasn't having this. I was livid at the fact that he had to falsely accused me of sleeping around for good grades while i work my ass off everyday to make sure i don't fail.

"Sir do you have an idea what defamation of character is cause surely this seems like it." I spat rolling my eyes .

"Fa'sho keep them papers coming imma be waiting for your lawyers to drop them. "he said writing something on the board.

"Oh trust me they will" i said

I looked up to see what he had written down other notes . I just copied them not wanting to engage in this useless debate anymore.

"Couldn't this period end already?" I said to my self and eventually the bell rang ending this period.