II

I wake up gasping for air and screaming like a savage, my head was killing me, it's like someone is smacking my head with a hammer full of needles. And whose memories are those?! I never was bullied by those ugly and weak looking children!? Doctors(?) came pinning me on my bed and injecting something in me like I'm some beast. When I calmed down, a pretty nurse came to me.
-i'm sorry for treating you this way, but If we didn't do that you'd have to suffer..

I just nod, because my throat is dry. She noticed it and gave me a glass of water. I gulp it all in one go and say,
-thank you, doctor.

Whose voice is that?!

-hoho I'm still not a doctor my child.

My child?! I'm a full grown up who's almost finished her studies in business major!

She pats my head.

What. Why did she do that? Wait, why is my hands so small, where are my 5,10ft woman legs? Oh my- and didn't I die?! Did I regress?! Nahh, I was tan, not snow white. And I was a ginger too, where are they.
-ma'am...
-yes my child?

I'll never be used to be called that.
-what happened to me?
-oh.. uhmm.. I'm not sure if I should tell you this, someone is coming so be patient, little girl.

I hear someone knocking on the door, the nurse immediately open the door.
-Good afternoon, Mr.Zen. The child is on the bed.
-thank you, nurse.

He takes off his hat and come closer to me.
He kneel to match my height.
-hey little girl, are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?
-yes I'm fine, thank you. Is there something you need from me?

He flinches a bit but responds anyway.
-do you remember what happened?

I try to remember what happened and I only see myself taking a lot of sleeping pills, it's certainly not a mistake. But I won't say that I tried to kill myself.
-well, I remember taking sleeping pills.

He looks at me like I'm the most pitiful person in the world.
-is there some problem at school? Are your parents not good with you?
-no! I'm doing fine!

He then looks at me, and pity me. The nurse look away, tears in her eyes.
-why am I in a hospital anyways?
-you are here for... overdose of sleeping pills.
-I took too much?! I thought that was the amount needed! I couldn't sleep for 2 weeks and so, I started having hallucinations. And I asked my friend how much I should take they told me to take the whole box, but since I just wanted to sleep a bit and not the whole day I took half of the box!
-...

He looks at me, with pure confusion.
-are you sure you're okay? And that your friends treats you well?
-yes I guess...? They sometimes push me, play with me and all, but it's normal.

I'm not going to let them go for that, they dare bully me and think they'll get away! My parents neglected me but didn't abuse me or something.

His eyes now show concern.
-can you explain how they play with you.
-well, one time they pushed me on the stairs another time they gathered almost all the school, and we played the black bag game, I got hurt a lot that time, but since I did it with my friends then It's fun! And to show you how well we do! We also protect each other! Most of the time it's me but that's because I care for them!

I did my best to show him how proud I am, to stir empathy from him, and of course I exaggerated. The victim can exaggerate as much as they want, as long as it's close to reality people will believe them. but... the more i try to remember these days, my smile slowly fades away, and i can't act anymore.

He was looking at me shocked and was pitying me. And the more I talked to him about the 'games' we did together he would be more and more shocked. And i would have more and more difficulties to act cheerful (i'm not depressed, i don't really care. It's just because the body is too young to live with this kind of trauma).