XI

I look at their face, and see that they're not lying!
-give me your numbers.
-excuse me? (Both)
-give me your numbers.
-no like- why?
-you wanted to be my friends didn't you? Let be.
-you were just completely disinterested, is it because we mentioned that we are the Haitani Brothers?
-yes absolutely.
-well at least you're honest.
-now give me your numbers.

They hesitantly give them to me.
-that's two good boys!

I pat the head of the one at my right then the one on my left.

-Hey! Wh-what was that! (Ran)
-I just had the urge to pat you since you both were too cute.
-I'M NOT CUTE (rin)
-kyaaa!

I ruffle his head aggressively.
-girl!

Ugh my heart. If only I looked at their faces when they talked to me I would've patted their head earlier!
-...

I look at the older brother who was looking away blushing like some high-school girl.
-you want me to do the same with you?
-NO?!

I do it anyways as I know that he does want to be patted.
I read a lot about them in my past life, and I wouldn't have guessed that some headcanon people shat (shit;past tense) was in reality true!

(The headcanon:They are rich as fuck and their parents are piece of shits that neglected them and never gave them love)

Or else why would they be so sensitive about being called 'boy' or 'cute' and getting head pats!

-I am now your sister!
-what. (Both said with a confused expression)
-since you don't have a sister, the least I could do is forcefully come into your group.
-huh? Why would we need a sister, we have each other.
-well, because you two obviously don't hug each other and just fight.
-... (rin)
-what does it have to do with the fact that we need a sister? (Ran)
-i'm here to give the love!
-how can you say that without smiling though? Your excited tone doesn't match with your face.

-I get that pretty much a lot. But that's not a problem.
-I guess...
-anyways, I'm your sister now. I don't care what you both say. I finished my meal, so I'll go now. Bye bye!

They wave back hesitantly while smiling awkwardly.

After school, I train in the dojo with Chibi and the sensei then go home. I take a shower and make dinner, it was quite difficult due to having a single hand but I managed.

I sit and wait for the two bitches to come. They enter the house by the entry door.
-you two are late.
-you are the one early. (Dad)

Mom was just smiling in the corner.
-just sit and eat.
-for the exam you wanted to pass, it's in a week.
-thanks dad. By the way, why is mom acting like that?
-She found the solution of a problem she've been stuck with for 2 years.
-congratulations mom.
-kyaa~ I congratulate myself too!

We eat while talking about random things and after that I go to sleep.

My eyes snap open, my whole trembling body is covered with sweat. I'm fucking sick of these nightmare, can't I sleep peacefully for once?!

Those nightmares were always there, I slept beautifully once, and that was on my first day in here only.

The next week, I passed the -apparently- difficult exam and obviously succeeded. I got ranked first and could go to college after a few interviews of my genius.

It was less difficult than I thought it would, since I had a brain that never bothered to learn at school I could easily memorize college things(I went to the same field as my past life's),and -just an assumption but- I think that my soul have a separate 'brain' in a sort. Or else, how would I be able to remember my past life and all the thing I learnt there?

I suddenly have a flashback.

Flashback, June 19;

Me, Mikey, Draken, Baji, Kazutora, Mitsuya, and Pah-chin go to Musashi Shrine as instructed by Mikey.

I was quite lost because I don't know what are they talking about. Mikey confronts Kazutora about fighting against the Ninth Generation Black Dragon alone and plans to retaliate.
-wait what?

Baji suggests to form a gang with Mikey as President. The Tokyo Manji Gang is formed.
-why are yall ignoring me? What the fuck is happening.
-the Ninth Generation Black Dragon is after Kazutora. And we have to have a counterattack, we can't just sit and watch our friend getting chased after.

Ahhh so this is the time. I completely forgot about this event.
-do you want to join the gang?
-what position will I be in.
-Vice-leader. (Mikey)
-nah, I ain't under you bitch. And someone weaker than my beautiful self at that!
-you're not stronger than me?
-wanna check?
-wowowow calm down you two, and Kana, you can be the second leader then and Draken will be the vice leader of you both. (Mitsuya)
-ohhh, then I accept. I'm not into being someone's underling and chibi's at that! so yeah...

-what is wrong with being under the INVICIBLE MIKEY?
-you're so full of yourself bitch. And you're not invincible. Remember how I beat your ass the first day I came to the dojo?
-SHE'S BEATEN YOU?! (Everyone was surprised since, no one was there when I beat him)

-YOU CHEATED SO OF COURSE!
-there is no cheating in a fight, just ruse. But since you're a dumb fuck you obviously don't think when you fight.
-WHO'RE YOU CALLING A DUMB FUC-
-i'm fucking going to kill you, my ears are bleeding because of your yellings!

Before we could fight Keikei and Han-chan (kazu) stopped me while draken and Taka-kun (mitsuya) stopped mikey.

-you're lucky these cuties stopped me from killing you.
-I should be the one saying that.
-ugh, childish.

In the end we all sat and talked happily about our future as gangsters.

-Anyways, it's quite late and I have to go, I need to study right now.
-okay I guess... bye. (Mikey)
-...

I stand infront of them, resting a hand on my hip.
-what are you waiting for, go away. (Still Mikey)

But then realization hit them all.
-NO (everyone)
-if you don't come after three, two, on-
-aaghhhhhh you're so annoying.. (all)
-I don't really care. (Keikei and han)

We do a group hug despite them whining and screaming their displeasure.
-such adorable boys!
-stop talking like an old lady, it's weird (mikey)
-Chibi, you're especially annoying today, what's gotten into you? Are you okay?
-nothing. You're just especially affectionate today. Anyways, let me go, it has been a whole damn minute.

I let them go and walk away while waving goodbyes.
-i'm fucking not okay today. I even want to kill everyone.

Flashback end;

Why was I angry at that time? Was it because I had an especially bad nightmare? Or just because it was the day's mood? Meh.