X

I'm in the bathroom now, in front of a mirror and try different expression. I now know that I can do something other than my bored face, I didn't know that because I didn't care enough to do so.

Therefore, I can frown. The 'a bit crazy' look (as in a psycopath) I opted not to use it as it's gives me the chills just thinking about it(living in a manga world is quite useful) but it would be useful against bitches that tries to harm me or the kids .

I can glare, I can do the 'you're mine baby' look (the seducing eyes, but it's uncomfortable to know that i can do that as my body is still of a 12year old) I can also look softly at someone and give the desperate crazy look.

But I can't smile, why? I don't know. I can't do a normal crying face either. The tears just drop and my face stays the same, pffffff.

I guess, the motivation of discovering the things my face can do came from yesterday's event. I couldn't believe that I actually smiled. In the end everyone left the house not uttering a single word, mikey was just yelling as to how I was so creepy.

Only Luna and Emma (since they didn't know me for long) gave me appropriate 'goodbyes'.

It's 5a.m (yes, I've been staring at myself for nearly half an hour) I'll go to the dojo now.

I do the usual leg training and beat up Popo as well as Kiki (another wooden boy). 10 a.m. the boys arrive and we all do the training with Sensei.
-from tomorrow I won't participate in the morning (10-12 am) training sensei.
-oh, is there a particular reason?
-yes, I have school.
-ah me too! (Keisuke)
-I can only come train very early in the morning in the afternoon and the weekends.
-same!
-mmmh... school is important so you're right to skip those classes.
-Whaaaat... and me?? You're going to abandon me?
-pfff no Chibi, unlike you, we attend our classes.
-school is boring.
-no shit. Of course it is, but I don't wanna end up being homeless and poor.
-tch.
-and shinichirou, I kindly ask you to stop spying, it's uncomfortable.

The doors open, and an uneasy shinichirou comes in.
-ahem.. I was not spying, just looking.
-you can look without having to hide behind the door.
-...
-anyways, let's start the training.
-yeah let's do that. (Grandpa)

Shinichirou came here (like he always does) to be on his phone, cuz he ain't got anything better to do. He seems uncomfortable, it's probably related to that time I patted his head. Isn't he over with it? Like seriously it's nothing at all and I didn't mean anything by that hug.

After the 3hours training I go home and order some sushis. When they finally come I go to my room and study. And since it was way too easy I go waste my time learning things at my level and reviewing the things I forgot from all these years of studying.

But. Why should I stay and waste my time in middle school when I can go to college with all my knowledge,and since I'm from the future I'm even more knowledgeable than some Scholars! I COULD CONQUER THE WORLD HAHAHAHA *choke* *cough like a madman* yeah we gonna calm down. Cuz I ain't doing any of that, I just don't want to waste my time in middle school... I'll talk about it with my parents.

Let study for now, I kinda missed it. No matter how stressful school was I still miss learning and my real mom... is she doing okay? Is someone giving her a hard time at work? Does she spend money freely without any restrictions? Did she find a man who won't leave her no matter what? Ahhh and here am I, crying again...

It's pitiful, and dumb too. How could I die?and burned at that! I'm even surprised that I didn't develop a fear of flames even with all the nightmares of my death.

I go to the bathroom and wash my face, then stare at my reflection. a sudden memory makes me say something extremely cringey.
-This is not me. I'm not you. I will never be you. I borrowed your body and used it since you didn't want it anymore. I'm sorry for the hand that I lost. But saying that won't change anything, and if I have a happy ending,you won't have yours. You suffered and died meaninglessly, when i'm not going to do that, and that why we're not alike at all.