V

flashback;

-notice me yami-san~! i love you the most in the world! i would literally open and give you my heart if you asked me for it~!

ugh... here he is, with his annoying daily whining. Didn't i literally slap his face when we first met? 

-i've always wanted to ask but...

-yes?!

-are you into BDSM? And being the submissive in it?

he blushes like hell, well, i know that my question was a bit... but I still want to know.

-why are you asking me that! d-do you want to do dirty things to me...?

He covers his body with his arms and look at me with unsure eyes (and a little smile).

-no thank you.

He recover from his shyness real quick and now fake his tears.

-you're sow mweann~!

-shut up and go to your class or you'll be late.

-okay ma'am!

I look at him up and down and roll my eyes, half-annoyed. I then go to my classroom.

end of flashback

I'm being so annoying, crying so much for a nothing. he was really annoying in the first place! I can't miss that constantly in heat brat. Oh shit, why is it raining now! AGH- or maybe the weather is crying with me? Aww so cute. I won't ever insult the rain! It wants me to be in the mood, such a material girl.

I go buy some instant noodles and go to some park near where I am now. Well at least now, thanks to the rain, no one can see that I'm crying...

Thinking about it again, kiyoshi really wasn't lucky meeting me. He could've became a doctor but because of me he just died and all those years he spent studying just went to waste...

Why am I even trying to mess with the plot and 'save' everyone as if my dumb ass could ever do something. I really thought I nailed it by tracking like a stalker mikey's dojo and shinichirou's bikeshop.

If I just decided to die at that time those poor police officer who only did their job wouldn't be dead, they could be happy with their family, kiyoshi's family too...

Ah shit... here I am crying like a little shit when I don't have the right to.

I can't believe I'm here, living my best life when there is mom who's probably suffering alone. Even if I did sold my body to science, I'm still not sure if they would be paying her. I can't trust those twisted people into taking care of my only family.

Who am I to talk about them not taking care of her when I didn't do it myself, and im her daughter...

Oh- did the rain stop?
-you'll catch a cold like that girl.

I look up to see a little cutie trying to act cool infront of a girl.
-what the actual fuck.

He flinches.
-who are you, and why the fuck did you talk to me?
-uhm.. i-i didn't m-mean to offend you or anything! I-I'm sorry, I should've minded my own business!

So cute~ he got so nervous about this much!  But he strangely look like Mitsuya... wait, isn't he MITSUYA? Let not act strange.

-sit here.
I tap on the bench, on the place next to me.
-yes!

Why is he acting so stiff? He looks like a robot.

-pfff, what are you so nervous about boy?
-i'm not nervous!