XIV

I wake up, In a good mood. Today's nightmare wasn't as shitty as always, it was rather funny, but still annoying.

I take a good shower, and go make breakfast wearing a bathrobe. Dad comes in while I'm eating, looking sick.

-hey Kana, can you take care of my company today? I'm so damn sick.
-language~!
-ugh, c'mon.. don't act like you follow that rule.*cough*
-fair enough. But did you just say that I can do whatever I want with your company?
-yeah no, even dead I won't let you touch any of them.
-well, let your sick ass go to work then.

Haha, he's hesitating.

-well, I can skip a few classes to give you some vacations. I know what's the next lessons anyway.

He narrows his eyes at me, this is my final year in college, so he's not sure if he should trust what I'm saying or not.

-I can be pretty serious when I want to y'know?

-ugh, whatever. Here, the cart to open my office. Secretary Kim will help you with whatever you need. But since she's already busy with all her work, I can't give her the responsibility of running a whole company.

-okay.

I go to my room cuddle with Ryu and change into a suit, and Oh my lord~ does self marriage exist? Cuz wow. Suit were MADE for women. This shit be making me hot as hell.

I leave the house and hop in the black car infront of the building. There, was a hot women in the driver seat.

-good morning Young Mistress.

-good morning. May I know your name?

-i'm Kim Yan-eul , you may call Me whatever you'd like.

-nice to meet you. I'm here to replace Father, could you drive me to his company and help me manage things there?

She give me the famous business smile.

-of course, your Father has already informed about you replacing him.

-good.

I scroll on my phone till we arrive at the huge building my father own.

-damn, he's so damn rich that I might just always come here.

-do you have the basic knowledge on business.

-I guess I do.

-okay, then. For today's schedule from 7:10 to 7:40 is a business meeting. You should make those company leaders sign a cooperation contract.

Uhm... so I have to be there in 10min. We still have time. If I'm here before 7:10 they will think that I'm something they can play with. If I arrive late, they will think of me as not worthy of having my father's company.

-we still have time, let me visit the place so I can be familiar with it.

-as you'd like, but may I say that the meeting is very important.

-I know that. Just do what I said.

Even the secretary doesn't trust my father's decision. Ugh. Well, I'm 15 so she obviously wouldn't trust me but whatever.

We enter the building, some people come and greet me, I don't waste time on them but rather look at this new place and try to adapt. I have a quick look on my watch and see that there is 2 min left for us to get to the meeting room.

-let go to the meeting.

She gives me a quick nod and lead me there. I open the door only when it's the right time. The secretary raised a brow at that.