XVIII

They all look at him, including me.

-I just felt that they aren't worth that I go all on them Han-chan~

I smile gently, while stressing on the inside. He attempt to grab my left arm and I dodge.

-why did you dodge? There is nothing you're hiding right?

-of course..! I'm not hiding anything, but I'm all bloody so don't touch me.

-oh, I don't mind it if it's you.

-that's cute..! but no.

-you all must help me. Grab her!

They all grab my shoulders and legs. Some even hugged my waist.

-that's cowardly.. I taught you well~

no one respond and Han-chan walk closer and was about to take my arm.

-Why do you want to know that badly?

-we deserve to know since we are your friends.

He then grab my sleeve only to feel nothing. His eyes widen and he start searching for my wrist and my hand.

The others stare at him doing so. Han finally lift my sleeve and see that it stops at the elbow.

-when.. when did you lose it.

-I wonder?

-was it because of me?

I only stare at him, more like glare at him because I know what he's thinking. Something like "I should have gone to juvenile, I don't deserve to be her friend, I'm a monster" or some depressing shit like that.

I pull his ear.
-owowow what..?!

-Don't you dare have such depressing thoughts. Did I ever teach you to be so damn dumb?! I wouldn't care even if you were to kill me.

-that's the problem! I'm just some mental instable dumbass who can't even protect my dearest friend.. why won't you blame me... You make it harder for me_

-Harder for you to go jump off a cliff? Or kill people? Or be a drug addicts. I don't give a fuck what mental problem you have. Your mental health is unstable? Let go see a therapist together. You're a dumbass? Sure, but you're my friend.

-...

-So don't come again with that bullshit nonsense that a victim would spout. I'm an overly dramatic narcissistic girl only for you all to do the same! but seems like my teachings didn't reach you in the slightest..

-I'm sorry...

-don't apologize! You're making me feel like the villain!

-I'm sor-

-AAAGHHH.

-I've never seen Ahmya so troubled... She's always so composed, crazy but she's still the most rational one in the group. (Draken)

-I once saw Mya-chin like that, but only for a small moment. It was the first time she was serious and angry.

-Kana? Angry? No way. (Hakkai)

I ignore the gossipers behind me and take Hanemiya's hand and drag him away.

-do you think she'll beat him up? (Hakkai)

-well, she once said. If they don't understand, beat it into their heads. (Mikey)

-there is no way she would hit him. She's too soft on us.(Draken)

Baji was having a serie of not so happy thoughts since he was kinda involved in all that shit a few years ago.

-AND IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT EITHER KEISUKE.