XV

New day, new outfit~.

I leave the house after doing my routine and meet with Mikey and Draken. They drag me into some public school and tell me about the kid we met the day before aka Takemichi.

They come in as if they own the place and beat up everyone blocking the way. I was behind them the whole time, not bothering with the kids running towards me to attack me (draken beat them up before they could touch a strand of my hair)

We finally arrive at his class, and the two boys drag him out. It only when we are next the locker that we hear a feminine voice calling us out.

I know what will happen, and I'm not wasting this opportunity to make fun of Chibi.

I take out my phone and start recording in secret. And the slap looked painful, but whatever. That guy is a masochist anyway~

Everything moved just like in the plot and the outsiders (me and those two) left the school as I befriended Hinata. Which made me quite happy.

I go behind mikey and lean to whisper in his ear.
-I recorded everything~ Chibi~
-AHH what the fuck!? Creepy bitch!

I kick his butt.

-that's for calling me a bitch. Shorty.

He then starts yelling at me, I yell back because I'm bored and don't have anything to do.

We have lunch in some fast-food, and part just after.

I sit somewhere in a park, alone. I close my eyes, feeling strangely peaceful. I start humming a song that both kiyoshi and I loved.

A boy join in with me, but I don't pay attention to it(our backs faced each other). However, I'm curious about whether this song exist in this world too.

I lazily take out my phone and search for the song. Ah, so it doesn't exist. Well, too bad. I won't be able to listen to it in here.

...

Wait.

I jump off my seat and pull the boy sitting behind me by the collar.
-Kiyoshi?!
-???

We stare at each other for a few seconds.
-Yami-san?!

I drop him and try to let my brain reprocess what just happened. After a few seconds, something finally snap in my head, and I faint.

♡(*'∀`*)人(*'∀`*)♡

I open my eyes, my back's hurting like crazy. As I sit down, I see that I was lying on the wooden bench.

Now I know why my back hurts. What happened- ah yeah.. Kiyoshi...

I look around and see him sitting close but not so close.

-so it wasn't a dream...
-...

Even with another face, he's still so cute~

-I missed y-...
-I have a girlfriend...

He has a... haha, HE WHAT?! OH MY fucking g- he abandoned me this fast?!

-well, it's okay..
-...

This is too awkward. I must talk.

-now tell me what's your name. And how old are you.
-my name is Haruto Tanaka and well, I'm 15. What about you ? And when did you reincarnate?
-I'm Kanahmya Jinja I reincarnated in this body when it was 10. I'm 15 too.
-I woke up in a 10year old boy's body too.
-oh cool...
-...

What is this?! Where did your skills in having a conversation go to?! This is too awkward.

-well, I wasn't supposed to stay out for long, so let exchange numbers. And don't hide me from your girlfriend, tell her that you are acquainted with me.