VII

Almost five months have passed, and it's 19 august 2002. tomorrow is Chibi's birthday (mikey), i don't know what to get him, i'm shopping with Han-chan(hanemiya kazutora) and Keikei (baji), Nahonaho(smiley) and Soubi(angry). the Nicknames are childish but I like them.

-let think what i bought to the boys and we may have an idea of what to bring him, so....i got pah-chin a tiger since he liked them, draken chic coats and some other clothes because I thoughts it would look good on him,for the twins i got them some matching clothes and for Taka-kun a sew packets and some fabric-

-you call that 'some' you brought them almost the whole shop it's too much! and who the hell gift a damn tigger just because someone likes it? if we didn't convince you to take it back it would have been a disaster. (baji)

-well,my little Keikei... BECAUSE you CONVINCED me to 'give it back' -when i just kept it cuz it was cute- it was too late to bring another gift! and what do you mean it's too much?! i held back! it shameful how small the gifts were!

-you're awfully rich, you better be my sugar mommy in the future (kazutora)
-and you're awfully bold, but sorry i'm not into kids.
-YOU are a kid? (the two)
-so? i wanna a handsome man who will only look at me, talk to me and will accept being locked up in my basement~

They all looks at me with concern in their eyes.

-i'm kidding of course. Haha... AND I AT LEAST ASK FOR CONSENT HMPH.
-you better do? (baji)
-shut up keikei.

we continue our shopping for a good gift, me and the twins were the only one that found a good -in our pov- gift for him. therefore, we go have lunch in a ramen shop and leave the two alone.

-is this a place you bring a girl to? well, i'm sorry for your future dates.
-you're not like the other girls.

I choke on my water and laugh mentally but in the outside i'm just coughing like crazy.

-why did you choke?! (smiley)
-wanna a science lesson? cuz i learnt mine, but not you apprently?
-no thank you, i'll pass.
-are you okay, do you need me to pat your back? (angry)
-thank you, you're the only one i like in this shitty group

I hug angry softly.

-hey, why is it only him that you like?
-wanna a hug too?
-nah, i'll pass that too.
-Meehhh... don't be shy baby boy.
-i'm not kazutora! get off me!
-group hug!
-if you can't smile then don't talk with such an excited tone!
-well, at least i don't just smile all time like a fool?
-you-
-shut the fuck up, we're in a damn group hug.

And we stay like that for a few seconds.

-finnaly! it was a nightmare, don't ever approach me you creep.
-that's not something you should say with that annoying smile.

I hug angry another time cuz it's better with this gentle sweetie. Our order came and we separated. After that, we strolled outside in silence and it's was comforting. we part and I head home, on my way i borrowed a DVD of a film to watch with the parents.

it's soon going to be dark, I kinda have a bad feeling and i feel like i forgot something. let look in my note app. Uhmm... yeah, i didnt forget anthing. 'Event of kazutora killing shinichirou because he wanted to rob a bike' yeah... i didn't forge- HUUUUUUH?! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT I COMPLETELY FORGOT!

hurry hurry hurry hurry HURRY TO THE BIKE SHOP. I don't have time to wait for a taxi, please don't give up on me my lovely legs.

I run as fast as possible while avoiding every person i almost bump into, i'm in a hurry so I run in the streets even if it's a red sign. I run without resting a single bit, when i arrive Kazutora is already sneaking behind shinichirou, ready to sprint towards him.