Prolonged

It was another day for the fifteen year old boy nothing to do after he came home from nothing was special about him he wasn't popular, he had good grades, few friends like ichigo and chad, didn't have parents to bug him about not meeting new people. But he likes the quiet in his house nothing to disturb him but sometimes he doesn't like to be alone at a young age he barely remembers his parents faces since it has been years since there death but the only time he feels happy is when his guardian Madara is home they usually just ask about each other's day to him she is the only mother figure he has but he has to wait for her to get back late since she owns a bar.

Yūrei: Maybe, I should go to sleep since theres nothing to do right now.

He laid on his back not caring to warp himself with his covers this is what he normally do when he is bored that or he hangs out with ichigo but sleeping is his only thing he does.

Dreamworld

I was woken up by a humming my eyes open by them self to see my whisker friend smiling at me I started to play with her hair that was bright as the sun, a smile that can the world that was fueled by hatred, and her bright blue eyes that everytime you look at it you you are in a endless ocean.

Yūrei: Naruko, how have you been? I asked her I rubbed her whisker with my right hand making her purr.

Naruko: Well have been fine, today I master a new ability that makes me one with nature and fought a guy who was super powerful and then I met who was dad was then I have been made the hero of my village

Naruko: Well have been fine, today I master a new ability that makes me one with nature and fought a guy who was super powerful and then I met who was dad was then I have been made the hero of my village. She said to me I smiled at her, I stopped rubbing her cheeks and sat up I kissed her I on the cheek and smiled at her.

Yūrei: I'm very proud, of you naruko inknew you would beat him so what do you want to now? I asked her she grabbed my hand and lifted me up.

Naruko: Well, let's enjoy this moment and have fun. She said to me I smiled at her knowing that it's hard to tell her no.

Minutes later -
_________________________________________
song playing A While by Kill Bill: The Rapper

________________________________________

Me and Naruki was laying against a tree watching the lake we were skipping rocks til spoke up.

Naruko: Hey Yūrei, we have been friends for fifteen years I was wondering so you think each one of us are not really? She asked me I looked at her and thought about it for a moment.

Yūrei: To be honest with you Naruko, I feel like you are not real we hen we are here but over the time I feel like you are a real person when I wake up you are, not there I sometimes cry that you are not with me I wish I can you see you and hold you in my arms. I said to her she looked at me and cried I wiped away her tears so she shouldn't cry at what I said.

Naruko: Yūrei let's make a bloodpack so we can see, feel,touch, and hear each other what do you say? She asked me, I was decided of I should do it or not.

Yūrei: Sure, so how do we do the bloodpack anyway? I asked her, she took out a kunai and slit the palm of her hand with it and toss me the knife to do the same I hesitated but I already decided what I'm going to do when I first told her my answer, I slit my hand and look up at her.

Yūrei: What now? I asked her, she took my hands and did some weird0hand signs after she was finished she let go of my hand I looked at my palm of my hands it had a kanji that read "fox" she shown me her hand and it read "ghost".

Naruko: Welp, that's all of the time we got Yūrei we will meet again or this will be are last time depending what happens to m-. She was stopped by Yūrei when he kissed her she was shocked, but she melt into the kiss they were both battling for domi nance seeing who is the top dog proving that Yūrei was the top when they removed lips from one another a trail of salvia was connected we both started to fade into the light.

Real World- Location: Home- Time: 6:00am

I turned my alarm clock I turned over to the other side of the bed not wanting to go to school but knowing I have to go is a pain. I got out of bed and walked to my door opening it than, walking to the bathroom I turn on the shower, took off my clothes from yesterday, then got in the shower.

After Yūrei was done taking a shower, he got dress into his school clothes and made breakfast for himself and Madara  he left for school

After Yūrei was done taking a shower, he got dress into his school clothes and made breakfast for himself and Madara he left for school.

After Yūrei was done taking a shower, he got dress into his school clothes and made breakfast for himself and Madara  he left for school