Chapter 3.5

A ringing was going off from a phone, in a room that held a guy with black and fair skin he was stirring in his sleep from the sound of his phone going off. He finally woken up from the noise of it and picked it up shd answered the call the person that was talking to was, Ichigo asking him if he wants to go out on a date he was confused but nevertheless agreed on going he got up from his bed and walked slowly to the bathroom once. He was inside the room he took Off all of his clothes and put them in a dirty clothes basket he turned on the shower faucet the water came rushing out he waited for it to become hot when he felt the water was hot he got inside the tube and took a shower. He got out of the shower covered in water that was running down his body and getting on the towel he, wiped the mirror to see a reflection of himself and noticed a small new cut under his chin he scratched it but, wasn't stinging him so he brushed it off and thought nothing much about it he walked to his room with the towel wrapped around his waist he walked to his room and saw a dark skin woman in his bed that had figure that was maked out from the covers with that body would make girls wanted it and guys blush.

"Yoruichi wake up." Said Yūrei he shaked her but was refusing wake up he sighed and decided to pit a white t-shirt on.

"Yoruichi, can you please wake up now I'm trying to get dress." Yūrei said to her again Yoruichi mumbled out "In five minutes but you can kiss me to wake up this cat princess up~" she mumbled out Yūrei released a heavy sigh "The things I do to be taught by her." He leaned down to her cheek and kissed it. She jumped, from the covers and whined about it she open her eyes and saw him dressed in a blue leather jacket with a white T-shirt. Under it he wore a black jogging, pants and white all stars converse he also wored a black mask on his face.

"So, what's up with you dressin' up for let me guess is it for a special occasion?" Asked Yoruichi she got up from the bed letting the covers fall off her body showing off her gorgeous body but Yūrei turned around from her naked body. "Well, I'm going on a date with my friend Ichigo." Said Yūrei he turned and saw Yoruichi was pouting at him he chuckled since this the first time he have saw her like this before, "Aw is the flirtatious black cat jealous that I'm going on a date? " Yoruichi blushed on Yūrei comment and turned her head to the left he waved her off and left the room, he looked at his phone and saw it was 10:04 so not taking his time he rushed to the place.

After making a little passes the time he saw Ichigo standing outside of a music shop she was wearing a black jacket with a rock band logo shirt under it she had in some black Jean pants and black boots on as well. " Yo, Yūrei you look good." She complimented him on his clothing choose which made him blush but she couldn't since he was wearing a mask that, covered his mouth they walked inside the music shop and looked around Ichigo went to the Rock section while Yūrei went to the Jazz section he picked out a few guitar jazz songs then went over to Ichigo and saw her pick out some old school songs after they purchased there. Stuff they took a short trip to a nearby cafe it was a cozy place, nice waiters and waitress plus some good food they ordered two strawberry cupcakes and two chocolate cupcakes people comment about them being a cute couple they joked around while walking back to Ichigo house the sun was already setting, giving off a orange hue in the sky. 

"Si, Yūrei what do you want to do after highschool?" He was asked by Ichigo he shrugged his shoulders to Ichigio, "Maybe, become a bartender or caseworker since they pay well, not that much frustration, and easy so that will be good what about you?" He asked her she shrugged hers as well they laughed and notice they were in the front of Ichigo house and looked at each other faces, "I had fun this date it has been awhile since we've hangout." Said Ichigo he agreed with her they moved in closer and could feel each others breathe they both closed there eyes and kissed they moved back and blushed Yūrei giggled while Ichigo chuckled.

"So, see you at school dork?" Asked her Yūrei laughing at her and waved her off "Least I'm not the one that will be in a fight when I'm one the in class." They laughed and said there goodbyes for the first time in his life he was finally happy.