chapter 7

Yurei opened his eyes to see he saw he was in a different place bit felt the same, the atmosphere was an orangeish-red color, the buildings were on fire and there were dead souls everywhere crying. "Time to get up I know something will be coming." He got fromt the ground and started walking he heard a voice calling out fir him but, thought it was the wind he mindlessly followed the voice like an cat chasing a laser dot the whole area he walked in shifted into a spiral. The only thing on his mind is the voicehe kept on following the voice every twist and turn around, the corners when he was the source of the noise it was a red beam Yūrei reached out his hand to touch the soothing source of light the noise got louder and louder to the point it was shifting reality where one moment its real to the next it was back in the realm, when he touched the beam of light it absorbed his whole hand arm he felt something and grabbed something it wouldn't budge so he had to pull harder only to be back in reality. 

"Why do I hear a dark souls boss music?" Yūrei turn around to be met with a tall figure that was wearing a uniform and a straw bucket hat the covered his head, the big guy unscathed his blade and swung it at Yūrei. He dodged it back disappearing in smoke he was far enough from the samurai "Man, that was almost close could've be cut in half by that guy." Yūrei thought he looked at the guy who was standing there. "Yo, is it possible for me to go all out?" The guy didn't say nothing making Yūrei taking the slience as a yes, he rolled up his sleeves and unstrapped both wrist bands and dropped them on the ground creating a mini crater on the ground he then pulled up his pants sleeves and unstrapped both of the bands on his ankles, and let them go on the ground which cracked the surface of the ground. Yūrei did some stretching feeling relaxed like 10  to 20 pounds of weight was holding him back "Man I feel like a leaf with out those weights." Yūrei blitzed to the big guy, making him think he disappeared only to be kicked in the face sending back Yūrei landed on the ground he unscathed his katana, and dashed towards the big guy only for his attack to be blocked by the big guy sword Yūrei disappeared into smoke making him confused on where he only to look up to the sky and saw Yūrei in the sky he prepared his katana to attack Yūrei there attacks clashed only for Yūrei to be overpowered by the strength of the big guy Yūrei substitute himself with a log of wood and unhand Slash only for that to be blocked causing a Shockwave.

Meanwhile

Ichigo stopped walking when she felt something coming from and distance she looked up in the air and saw the clouds formed a circle.

"I hope Yūrei is alright if he dies I'm going to kill." After Ichigo stopped thinking she got back on what the objective that was ahead.

Both Orhime and Uryu stopped what they were doing, they looked up to the sky and saw the clouds were forming into a circle.

"Cmon, Orihime we better get moving before anyone catches." Uryuu grabbed Orihime arm and ran she still kept on looking back at the clouds. "Please be safe Yūrei-kun." She looked back one more time and kept looking forward.

Yoruichi the transformed cat looked at the clouds and felt the Shockwave she guessed it was caused by Yūrei she knew he would fight a captain but felt ashamed that he didn't followed her one rule.

"Just be alright after the battle." She ran a crossed the ledge on the roof trying to follow the shock wave location.

A man with unkept brown hair who was wearing a black rim glasses were sitting at there desk writing something he stopped when he felt the Shockwave he he grew a pleasant smile on his face.

"Ah, my son I see you have reached here un due time we will meet once more. Just you wait."

_______________________

Yūrei enchanted his katana in amaterasuand an slashed at the big guy only for him to dodged it and head towards Yūrei to attack him only for Yūrei to vanish into thin away from him. 

"Hey, what is your name?" Yūrei hinted his katana in his shoulders asking his oppents name it left the him confused why a enemy wants to know his name.

"It's Sajin Komamura now tell me yours." Asked the man know to be Sajin Komamura Yūrei smiled at him he said his opponent and got into a stance, he sheated his katana and dashed towards Sajin only for the two. Damage each other Yūrei receiving a cut mark going down his cheat and Sajin receiving a cut mark on the left side of his stomach Sajin fell down first only for Yūrei to sheathed back his katana only to stumble but he caught himself.

"Huh, looks like I won this battle." He said one final time before falling down to the ground.