Chapter 5

"And that's how I am going to to shoot you guys into soul society any objections?" A woman with a wooden prosthetic asked the group of teens and the cat "uh, Kurosaki-chan do you think Yūrei-kun will be here?' Asked Orhime Ichigo shrugged her shoulders only to be alert by the sudden noise, that was coming from the brushs they readied themselves only to expect Yūrei to walked out of the bush in New clothes consistently of a, white button up t-shirt  with a black tie, black cargo pants, and black dress shoes. He had a new katana on his back that had a white handle and black sheath.

"Yo, guys what's up?" Yūrei walked out of bushes and trees he had two leafs in his hair stick in his hair the one thing that  changed about him was that, his tutu hair was tied in a ponytail and had a slight athletic body but still was skinny Yoruichi explained to him what is going on while entering the house they reached the basement level Kukaku’spelled out a crystal and started to explain to the group of teens what it does she have it to her brother to show them what looks like her brother was getting g tired and passed out on the floor. "With that being said get your lazy butts to training."

[ 20 minutes later ]

"Dammit" said a frustrated Yūrei who was on the ground. With the ball in his ichigo picked up the ball and tried again but failed as well he got up from the ground and tried again focusing all of his spiritual power only to succeed having his aura around him