Chapter 9 PT: 1

"Ya'know, Fire Cracker you are the one person in this whole universe that change the bad in people to be good I have faith that you will one day change the heartless people to good."

The eching voice of a mother was ringing through the head  of a black haired boy with few strands of hair that was coated in white. He wored black jacket that had a yellow hood and he wored black pants that matched his jacket. He had some yellow shoes with black shoe laces.

His katana was strapped to his bad tied by a piece of string.

"So, Yūrei Rukia is held at the place that Renji told us where to be how many people are there to be excat?" Asked Ichigo they were running on foot trying to make it on time to save her "There are seven Captains and three Lieutenant some of the others are fighting each other, a Captain and Lieutenant are searching for something and another is coupling."

He explained to her, Ichigo nodded and kept running she looked at him and sighed knowing the look on hin.

"Knowing you, you will probably go after the strongest captain right?" Yūrei sheepishly smiled at her. Ichigo sighed in frustration but used flashed step to make it in time Yūrei used [ Shadow Clone Jutus ] making them go to different location he jumped off the cliff and landed then throwing three paralyzing needles at the Lieutenant having them be still he used [ Moon Dash Step ] and latched ontop the Head Captain and teleported away from the other Captains making them confused on where he was.

"Thanks, Yūrei I owe you one."

Both thr head Captain and Yūrei was in a room that was filled to the brim with papers, scrolls, books, jars with little ink in them, beds a window that had bars in them, a Singapore bed that has ln't been cleaned. Yūrei sat across from the Captain with is head down not being able to see his eyes. "Why did you bring me into this roomm boy" question the Captain he pointed his long edge katana cutting a few strands of his hair.

"Tell me something Head Captain Yamamoto, how many blood have you shed with that blade alone?" He gotten up and started to walk around The Captain.

"you probably don't care since you're old but do you hear the cries, pain, and agony on your blade? Your blade crying in pain over the innocent you have killed just get to the rank you are in. You were about to kill one of your own soldiers for giving a ability to protect. So, tell me how did it feel when you were about to do the same exact something when you killed all the Quincy?"  Yūrei lifted up his hand and pointed at the Captaipn.

"You will reject the crimes you have done."

'Man this is getting annoying!! Why can't I get a signal hit on Byakuya? Maybe I should use my new technique I trained 3 days for.' She thought Ichigo pointed her katana at Byakuya "ya'know Byakuya I think, I caught up to you already thus time I will beat you."

She was about udder a phase but was distracted by a explosion noise that was off a distance she looked up to the sky and two black shadowy figures fighting in the sky until it went to the ground. It was (Y/n) and the tall old Captain fighting she saw (Y/n) stabbed his katana into the old Captain adamen and swung him towards Ichigo and Byakuya direction only for the two to get out of the way. (Y/n) dashed to the Head Captain he putted in his katana in his mouth creating several clones.

"I see he is more foolish then you were to confidently to challenge the Head Captain. His down fall would be the same as yours." Byakuya walked in circles around Ichigo laughed and chuckle at his remark she pointed her clever at Byakuya. "I wouldn't get cocky just yet about him when he was training he was getting stronger by each passing minute to the point he is even on part with Captain level power, even when we fought I wasn't even able to land a signal hit on hin he. Now enough talking I came here to beat you." Ichigo lifted her clever into the sky and uttered the following words.

"Bankai!!!!!"

The sound of explosion could be heard a mile away from (Y/n) he smirked and sheathed his katana. The old Captain looked at the boy in confusion but he knew (Y/n) have given up.

"Good choice boy, I see you were foolish enough to challenge me a Head Captain all I have to do is strike you down and kill all of your-" The head Captain was interrupted by (y/n) telling him to "shut up" a black and white aura formed around (Y/n) that formed into a skeleton rib cage. "You thinking that I have given? You are blinded by your pride thinking you are a Captain doesn't mean you can beat me the only thing that is going to get you killed is your over-confidence!!! That's what I hate the most in people there pride and their judgment I will change the world if I have to die trying."

(Y/n) slowly pulled out his katana and uttering the following words.

"Split the Seven Sea's of Blood Azalea!!!!"  The whole space became pitch black only to be lighten by a dark bloody red atmosphere. There were mist that c9vered the trees and grounds the air was so thick a singal match will cause chain-reaction of fire to be set off burning everything. The Head Captain put his hand over his mouth to steady his breathing