Sleepover

(Y/n Pov)

"You wanna come to my place?" Ash asked. I looked at him confused, "Why?". He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. Just thought that it might be boring at your place". I chuckled, "And what? Your place won't be boring?".

"We could high" he suggested. "Didn't we already smoke?" I asked. "Yeah. But you took like two hits. I don't think that's enough to get you high". I rolled my eyes, "Fine. Let's go to your place". He chuckled and continued to drive to his place.

I took my phone out and decided to text Maddy where I was going.

(Maddy is bold)

Me:
I'm gonna go over to Ashtrays.

After a few seconds she texted back.

Maddy:
Okay.
Make sure to use protection.

I giggled and texted back.

Me:
Ew. No.
I'm not going over there for that reason.

Maddy:
Sure.
Make sure to text me if your gonna stay the night there.
So that way I can make an excuse for why you didn't come back home.

Me:
I will.

I turned off my phone and put it in my lap. "Who's that?" Ash questioned. I looked at him, "Who's what?" He motioned his head towards my phone, "The person your texting". "Oh. That's just my sister" I explained.

"Oh okay" he replied. He parked in front of what I guess his house was and got out of the car. I got out of the car and followed him inside.

Fezco was sitting on the couch watching tv. "Hey Fezco" I said. He looked at me and Ash, "Hey guys". Ash waved and looked at me. "You wanna go hang out in my room?". I nodded my head, "Sure". He lead me to where his room was and I sat on his bed. He was about to shut his door but Fezco yelled "KEEP THE DOOR OPEN!".

Ash rolled his eyes. "Okay!" he yelled back. I chuckled and he sat down on his chair by his desk. There was a monitor on it that looked like footage of outside. "You have cameras?" I asked. He looked at me, "Huh?".

I motioned towards the monitor, "The thing on there, those are what the cameras see right?". He looked at the monitor and then back at me, "Um...yeah. We just have them outside though. Just so that way we can see who's at the door and stuff".

I nodded my head in response. Ash got out of his chair, "I'm gonna be right back". "Okay" I said. He walked out of his room and then came back in with some stuff in his hand and put the stuff on his desk. He sat in his chair and spread the stuff out.

"What are you doing" I ask. He looked at me slightly confused, "I'm making a joint". "Oh okay" I said. He made the joint and lit it up, taking the first hit. He then handed it to me.

I took a puff and then handed it back. After a few more hits and the joint almost being done we were both high. We were both talking nonsense and giggling. After a bit Fez walked in the room.

"What's all the giggling abou-". Fez sighed and rolled his eyes. Me and Ash looked at him. "Hi Fezzy" I giggled. He chuckled and walked into the room. "Let's get you to bed" he told me, putting his arm under my knees and the other behind my neck. He lifted me up and tried to carry me out of the room.

But before he could I grabbed the doorframe. "Noooo. I wanna sleep in here" I whined. I saw Ashtray slowly stand up, "She's fine to sleep in here Fez. I can go sleep on the couch". Fez sighed, "Fine". He laid me back on the bed and took off my shoes, then put a blanket over me.

I snuggled into the blanket and closed my eyes. The last thing I felt and heard was Ash kissing my head, telling me goodnight before shutting the door.

~Next day~

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. This isn't my room. I then remembered that I had stayed the night at Ash's place. I slowly got out of the bed and noticed that I was still in my dress from last night. I groaned and fully stood up, swaying to the side a bit from being light headed.

I walked out of the room and into the living room. I saw Fezco and Ashtray sitting at the table eating cereal. "Morning" I said to the both of them. They both looked at me, "Morning" they said in unison.

"You want some cereal?" Ash asked. I shook my head no, "No thanks. I was actually wondering if I could take a shower. I feel like shit right now". Ash nodded his head, "Yeah sure. You can wear some of my clothes. But after your shower your eating breakfast".

"Okay, dad." I joked. Fez laughed and looked between me and Ash. "Call me dad again and Imma knock you on the side of your head" Ash said, getting out of his seat and walking towards me. "Mhm. Sure" I replied.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes. He walked into his room and I followed. He got a pair of clothes out of his closet and handed them to me. "Here. If you need to brush your teeth there should be an extra toothbrush under the sink" he told me. I nodded my head, "Thanks". I walked out of his room and was about to walk into the bathroom before he stopped me. He quickly handed me a towel, "I forgot to give you this". I took the towel, "Oh yeah. Thanks, again". I walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind and set the stuff in my hands down on the sink.

I looked at the clothes that Ash had given me. It was a pair of grey sweat pants and a graphic tee. He also put one of his hoodies with his clothes. I started the shower and took my clothes. I stepped under the water and began to wash away all the gunk on me.

(Ashtray Pov)

That was fucking awkward. I heard the shower turn on and I walked back into the living room. I saw Fez sitting on the couch. He looked at me and then back at the TV and chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I asked him, sitting on the couch next to him. He looked back at me, "Nothing bro. You just really fuckin awkward".

I rolled my eyes, " I wasn't being awkward. I just forgot to give her a towel and that's it". Fez just shrugged his shoulders and looked back at the tv, "Whatever you say bro".

After of what felt like hours I heard the shower water turn off. I heard the bathroom door open and closed and out came Y/n walking into the living room.

I looked at her and my cheeks turned a soft pink. I sat up little straighter. "You look good" I said. She looked down at the clothes and then back at me, "Oh, um. Thanks".

I heard Fez quietly laughing. "He's only saying that cause your wearing his clothes". I looked at him annoyed and hit the back of his head, "Shut the fuck up".

-------------------------------------------------------
A

/n: So I might not be posting at much because I do have to catch up on school. But I will try to post a chapter at least like twice a week. Also thank you guys for 3k+ views and 50+ votes❤! And sorry for any grammer mistakes. I also saw the new episode of euphoria and fucking cried my eyes out.