❤Ally Mayfair Richards❤- Owie

Ally's Pov

"Mommy! Mommy" A cute voice says. I slowly open my eyes and see my little one smiling at me. Oh gosh that smile makes me want to give her the world. I smile softly at her. "Well good morning Bunny" I say softly (I blush every time my mommy calls me that. I love that name so much) "Morning mommy" She says happily. "Is my little one hungry" I ask her. "Yes mommy , I vewy hungy" She says cutely. I smile and nod. I get up and get dressed for the day then get Y/N dressed as well. 

"Alright little one now that were all dressed what do you want for breakfast" I ask

"Alright little one now that were all dressed what do you want for breakfast" I ask. "Pancakes p'ease" She asks. "Of course baby" I reply. She squeals and jumps up excitedly> "Yayyyy! Mommy's mak pancakes" She says jumping up and down. "Careful baby" I say giggling. We leave the bedroom. Correction I Leave the room she bounces. "Careful bunny" I say. She nods and just as she does she falls down the stairs. I go down the stairs fast as she starts sobbing. Aww my poor baby! "Baby are you okay" I ask She just cries and points the her knee. "M-M-Mommy! I has owie: She cries. I look at her knee and she has a bad rug burn. "Oh no baby" I exclaim. I pick her up and set her on the bathroom counter. I grab some anti bacterial cream and rub it on her knee. I put my hand on her cheek and she leans into my touch. "I've got you baby" I say. She sniffles. " I wub chu mommy" She says. "I love you too hun" I reply.