💜Agatha Harkness💜Here for you

Maybe like she was Wanda's little before the final battle and there was a switch up where Agatha won and she finds the little aka y/n? I think it'd be a good plot idk <3

Sorry you guys..TW: Yelling, Being Abandoned, emotional abuse, and a little being neglected. Not gonna lie I cried while writing this

Two years ago...

Y/N's POV

I whimper as Wanda cradles me in her arms. "Shhh baby I've got you" she soothes. I cuddle into my mommy as my breathing returns to normal. She leaves kisses on the top of my head. "Mommy promise me you'll always be here for me" I say to her. "No matter what kitten, you will always be my baby and I will always be your mommy. Mommy will always be here for her baby" She says sweetly in my ear.

4 months ago...

I sit on the couch in the basement close to tears as mommy yells at me. "I told you Y/N to stay down here! Why don't you follow simple directions? Are you really that stupid" She yells. "I just wans my mommy. An i has nots seens chu since wast week" I say with a tear falling. "My god Y/N stop acting like a child all the time! You're making me not wanna be you mommy anymore!" She says annoyed.

 "Why did I ever agree to be your mommy? Vis is a better partner then you are" She mumbles walking up the stair into the house and locking the door behind her. I start sobbing as I can't hold in my emotions anymore. The one person who I thought loved me and was always going to be there for me doesn't even care about me. What did I do wrong? What's wrong with me that mommy doesn't love anymore? I curl up in a ball on the couch and cry myself to sleep while I hold my bunny, Mr. Carrots.

Present day...

I'm hiding under a crashed red car. I sob as I hear loud sounds all around me. I have no one to save or protect me. Mommy just left me behind. She left me for her 'real family'. I cry out for someone to save me as things fall and crash to the ground around me. After a while the loud noises stop but I stay put, too scared to move. That's when the car was lifted and thrown somewhere else. I curl up in a ball and start sobbing loudly.

"I just wans my mommy! I just wans Wanda"I cry out. That's when someone picks me up. I look up and see a woman with brown hair. Her eyes are a pretty light blue that has a certain softness to them. I feel myself start to lose consciousness a cuddle into the lady feeling safe and everything finally goes black. I wake up in a bed and I look around trying to find out where I was.

The memory of a woman with brown hair comes into my head which makes me become curious. I walk put of the bedroom and see the brunette on the couch reading a book. She notices I'm there and sets her book down. "Hello there little one" She says which instantly makes me feel small. I wave shyly and she just smiles at me. "Are you hungry of thirsty sweetheart"She asks sweetly. "N-No tanks, where mommy" I ask her. She inhales sharply before talking.

"Well I defeated her when we fought but I didn't kill her. I just took her powers. And that's when I heard you crying and got distracted. When I looked back she was gone" she says. And that's when I break down sobbing. She instantly rushes to my side and pulls me into her lap. "I've got you princess. I'm here for you love" she says holding me close. I cuddle and cry  into her chest as she just strokes my hair. "Momma's here for you love" She says as I drift off into a peaceful sleep in my momma's arms.