🩸Lady Dimitrescu🩸Finding Out

This was a request from a follower about Lady D finding out about your little space. Hope y'all enjoy!

Being a little and a maiden at Castle Dimitrescu is challenging. Especially when there is yelling involved. But I have managed to keep my little space a secret since I first arrived at the large castle. I managed to keep my little space under control until the night when I don't have to work. It's really difficult to keep it under control when I get yelled at or at another Maiden. 

I was scrubbing the floors when I heard my lady yelling at Adella. I felt myself slip. Oh no. I tried my best to keep it but it happened anyway. Adella ran out of the lady's room and past me. I was to busy playing with the soap bubbles on the floor to notice someone watching me.

I babbled and giggled blowing the bubbles from my hand. That's when I notice my lady. "I-I sowwy miss" I say quietly.  She just smiles and walks over to me. "Hey there little one. How about Adella can finish the floors while we have a chat" She says. "Y-yes my lady" I say. She picks me up and I squeal a little. She carries me into her bedroom chambers. "Chu has vewy pwetty hair Alci" I giggle playing with her hair. She chuckles and sets me on her bed. "So tell me little cutie, How long have you been little" She asks. "Dis many" I say putting up seven fingers. She smiles. "So you've been hiding it all this time and i haven't noticed"She asks. I nod. 

She was about to say something when Daniela appeared in the room. I hide behind my lady while holding her hand. She chuckles at my shyness. "What's up with Y/N, mother" Dani asks. "Well Daniela she's a little" She tells Dani. "Oh really? Well hello there little one" She says. I giggle softly. "Oh mother, a man-thing is in the basement and is ready" She says and My lady nods. 

My lady turns to me and bends down. "How would you like to be my little and I you're mommy" she asks. "Will Dani be my sissy's too" I ask her. She chuckles and nods. "If that's what you want sweetheart" she says and I giggle. "This is so exciting! I'll go tell Cass and Bela" Dani says before leaving. My new mommy sits back down on the bed. "Mommy cans I sits on chu lap" I ask her. She nods and picks me up and sets me on her lap. I giggle with excitement. "Tank chu for bes my mommies" I say. "you're welcome little one" she says chuckling.