🐦Mother Miranda🐦Bratty

TW: Panic attacks. Bad thoughts about one's self. A bit of ignoring a little. Death if you squint.

Miranda's Pov

I slowly wake up as the sun hits my eyes. I put my hand out behind me reaching for Y/N but it's met with just sheets. I sit up and look around the room, Y/N is nowhere to be found. I get up and put my robe over my night gown and look for Y/N. I finally find her in the living room of my manor. "Y/N" I say softly. She turns her head to look at me and smiles. "Morning mommy" She says. Hm, strange. I sit down next to her and move her on top of my lap. "Are you hungry love" I ask her. She nods her head. "Katherine prepare breakfast" I order one of the maids. "Right away ma'm" she says before running off. I feel Y/N suddenly hold on to me tightly. I smile and kiss her cheek thinking nothing of it. 

After a while breakfast is ready and I carry Y/N on my hip to the dinning room. I sit her down on her chair and sit next to her. Out of nowhere Y/N starts whining. "What's wrong sweet dove" I ask her. She just makes grabby hands at me and whines. " No dove. You sit there when you eat" I tell her. She just whines more and pouts. The food is set down in front of us and I eat a little before scooping up some cereal on a spoon and holding it out to Y/N's mouth. Y/N shoves my hand with the cereal in it away and it spills on my robe. "No! No cereal! Cereal wucky"She yells. I put the spoon in the bowl and sigh angry. 

Y/N's Pov

I no want cereal today so when mommy tried to feed me I shoved it away and got mommy messy. "Y/N! Why did you do that" she asks angry. She takes off her robe and sets it down. Out of the corner of my eye I see Katherine, one of the maids staring at my mommy's chest. I get this feeling of anger and take the spoon and throw it at her. That will teach her that she's my mommy. MY MOMMY. "No Y/N" Mommy scolds. "What is up with you today" She continues. She cleans off the spoon I threw and tries to feed me again and I knock the bowl of cereal onto the floor. "Y/N! What was that for? Why are you being such a brat today" She asks. Katherine goes to clean my cereal mess up. "Thank you Katherine" My mommy says and puts her hand on the maid's shoulder. I kick the maid in the side and she yelps in pain. "Alright Y/N That's enough! It's time for the corner then it's nap time, alone"She says. Mommy picks me up and sets me in the corner. I start to cry for mommy but she tells me no. I cry for a while until I stop. After 20 minuets mommy picks me up and carries me to the bedroom and tucks me in. "Now go to sleep and hopefully you aren't a brat when you wake up" She says. "No mommy! Stay p'ease stay" I say sobbing. "No Y/N You've been a bad girl" she says. I continue to sob as she walks out and shuts the door. I cry louder for her and sit up. I continue to cry and call her but she never comes. "What if mommy left me because I was bad...and she doesn't love me anymore..."I think to myself. My cries turn into broken sobs. "Mommy! I s-sowwy for be bads just done weave me for da maid" I sob loudly.

Miranda's Pov

Y/N has not stopped crying and it's getting harder to ignore her. After a bit I notice her crying changes. Then I hear something that breaks my heart. "Mommy! I s-sowwy for be bads just done weave me for da maid"Y/N sobs. I get up and go to Y/N. I get on the bed and pull her into my lap as she hyperventilates. "Breathe for me dove" I say sweetly. After a bit she starts breathing normally and cries. I wrap my arms around her tightly and give her soft kisses on her cheek. After a while her crying softens. "I've got you, my love. Now honey why do you think I would leave you for the maid" I ask her. She explains how she woke up from a bad dream about me not loving her anymore. She goes on to say she saw the maid staring at me chest and that's why she threw the spoon and when I put my hand the the maid she got jealous. Poor thing. "Baby I'm so sorry your day isn't going well. But look at me" I say. She looks at me in the eyes and I put my hand on her cheek. "Dove, I will never leave you for just some stupid maid. I will never leave you for anyone. Ever. You are the light of my life. The only thing that keeps me going. I love so much I can't even put it into words" I say to her. She giggles and sniffles. 

"And don't worry about Katherine. I'll make sure she gets fired" I say and she laughs then yawns. I get under the covers with her and put her on top of me with her legs around my sides and her head on my chest. "I love you my little dove" I say. "I wub chu more mommy" she says. "Impossible" I say as she drifts off to sleep. I wrap my arms securely around her. No one will ever take me from her like no one will take her from me. Not even death.