💜Whilemina Venable💜Office slip

GIF: Mina when she sees Y/N at her desk. Will make sense once you read.

TW: CURSING

Y/N's POV

I hurried to get Ms. Venable's coffee to her. I Checked in at the front desk then ran to her office. I set it down on her desk and she looks up from her computer at me. "Y-You're coffee Ms. Venable" I say out of breath. She takes a sip then yells "Why did it take you so fucking long to get one cup of coffee!" Her yelling causes me to start slipping. Oh no, not now. "I-I sow-I'm sorry Ms. Venable. The coffee shop were low staffed today" I explain. "Well maybe if you used that stupid brain of yours maybe just maybe you would know how to get me a decent cup of coffee" She yells. No. Don't slip Y/N. "Sorry Ms. Venable. It won't happen again" I say. "Whatever now go do what you were hired to do" She orders. I nod and walk out of her office to my desk. I feel myself completely regress. Fuck. I grab one of my coloring books hidden in my desk along with some crayons and start coloring. After a while I hear Ms. Venable calling me but I Just simply ignore her she's a big meanie.

Mina's POV

Man, what does it take for my assistant to do anything. First it was the cold and late Coffee and now this. The only reason I still keep her around is...is because...I am weak and feel something for this girl. She just makes me feel weak with that sweet smile and her perfect skin and how sweet she is too me...stop it. God this girl will kill me. I get up and go see what my assistant is up to. I see her coloring in a damn coloring book. "Y/N, what the fuck do you think you're doing" I ask her but she just keeps coloring. "Y/N, are you going to fucking answer me" I yell at her. "NO! No say potty words" She says looking up at me. Wha-is Y/N a little? "Now we don't yell" I say softly. "I sowwy Ms ables" She says shyly. God damn it, she is and so fucking cute. "I'm sorry for yelling little one. Why don't you come an color with me" I ask sweetly. "It otay...and yeah! I wub chu cowur wit chu Ms. ables" She says cutely.

She follows me into my office with her stuff and sits next to me at my desk while I work. When it's time for lunch I saw what she brought and I frown seeing she only packed junk food. I decide to share my lunch with her and we each takes bites back and forth. After lunch she starts getting curious and starts touching stuff on my desk. "No Y/N. No touch" I say firmly. "But Minaaaa" She whines. "No buts little one. Those aren't toys" I say to her which makes her giggle. "What? What's so funny"I ask her. "Hehe, Chu says butts" She says giggling. "I-okay very funny" I say rolling my eyes and laughing with her. I start working again and she gets off the chair and climbs under my desk. I look down and see her getting in between my legs and wraps her arms around my leg. Damn her and that cute ass face. I smile at her before going back to working.

Once the day is over I drive her home which I get from the information that our employees write down because of our company having a lot of parties and people getting too much to drink. We get inside after she unlocks her door. I set her stuff down and turn to her. "Do you have a mommy little one" I ask her. "N-no...I dids but she weft me" She says quietly and her lip starts to quiver. "Why did she leave you cutie" I ask. "S-she got bored..an...she tols me dat I tupid baby ans I needs gwow up" She says and starts crying. "Oh don't cry baby. Shh, I never should have asked. Please don't cry angel" I say putting my hand on her cheek and wiping her tears with my thumb.

She just keeps crying so I lead her over to her couch and I sit down. Then I pull her close to me and sit her on my lap. She hides her face in my neck and just cries her little heart out. I rub my hand up and down her back as she cries. After a bit her crying stops and she's cuddling into my chest. "Hey there angel. I have a question for you" I say softly. "Wat"She asks. "How would like it if I wanted to be your mommy" I ask. She sits up and wipes her tears. "W-Wat? Chu wans be my mommy" She asks sniffling. "Yeah. I would love to be your mommy little one" I say smiling. She kicks her legs and giggles excitedly. "YAYYYY" She beams and hugs me tightly. "I wills wub chu so so so so so much" She says happily. "Hehe, I love you more" I say kissing her cheek. She was mine and I was her's.