Popcorn Flavored (Kenma x Reader)

You sit behind your boyfriend on the concrete ground watching as his thumbs swiftly click little buttons on the game device.

You sigh, then rest your chin on his shoulder."What wrong (f/n)?"

He turns his head, with your faces inches from each other and stares blankly with golden eyes.

"Don't you want to go somewhere? It's kinda boring just sitting behind the school." You ask as he turns back to his game and continues playing.

"Hmmm...no not really." He said with a flat tone.

Kenma wasn't very good with people, he didn't know how to approach them, so all he could do was observe.which is probably why he worries so much of what they think of him.

But still you loved him. You loved how reserved but sweet his personality was, and how pieces of ombre hair draped his forehead, but most of all was how loyal he was.

Smiling at the thought, you peck him on the cheek.

"What was that for?" Kenma said looking at you with confusion while holding the place you kissed with his hand. You giggle at his expression then say "oh, I just felt like doing it."

He turns off the game then stuffs it in his volleyball bag.

"I'm sorry we haven't gone anywhere for a while." He looks at the ground not making eye contact.

"Its ok! I don't care where we are, I'm happy as long as I'm with you."

You see him meet your gaze with hopeful eyes, then quickly turn away with slightly pink cheeks.

"Then. Let's go on a date."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Ding Dong**

"Coming!"

you fix your hair then look in the mirror to see your (f/c) sleeveless button up shirt, a white skirt that reached a little above your knees, and (f/c) flats.

You walk to your door and open it to see kenma standing there with a small smile.

"Ready to go?" He said with his hands in his pockets.

You give him an excited nod, then start walking down the street.

Side by side each other as you walk over the wooden bridge by your house, you tilt your head up to look at his face and ask;

"so, where are we going?"

Your boyfriend looked at the sky and hummed a little.

"Well, I was thinking the movies, since I know you love horror films." He smiled at you waiting for your to reaction.

Your eyes widened with fear.

"Kenma you know I hate scary movies!"

He looks forward grinning. "Whoops, I bought the tickets online."

You follow his hand as it reaches into his pocket and pulls out the small pieces of paper.

"You planed this didn't you." You say while Crossing your arms.

"No..." You saw a sly grin form, then realize you were close to the theater.

"If I scream, then it's going to be all on you." He opened the door to the theater letting you walk in first, then whisper

"I'll take that chance." In your ear.

-------TIME SKIP--------

"Let's sit here." You said pointing to the seats in the corner of the very back row.